✖o66✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o66✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

"Omo! I'm late!" as soon Sehun woke up, he said that as he immediately stood up as he can see his blanket that's been covering him the whole night is in the air because he threw it and went to the bathroom. "Honey, where are you going?" Mrs. Oh asked as she noticed her son walking around back and forth to the living room in a hurry. "To school offcourse" Sehun said and looked at his mother weirdly.

"I know you're going to school silly" Mrs. Oh said and shook her head and looked at the time at their wall clock and looked at Sehun in confusion. "This early?" Mrs. Oh questioned as Sehun nodded. "But, why do you need to go to school at this time? It's still early" Mrs. Oh said and scratched her head. "It's our call time today. We need to finish the props because there's an event in our school" Sehun said making an alliby.

"Chincha?! I will go then--" Mrs. Oh was cut off. "Aish! Anniya~" Sehun whined and stomped his feet like a little kid. "Huh? But wae?" Mrs. Oh tilted her head. "I don't need a moral support anymore, I can handle things with myself without someone supporting me because I'm mature enough to decide things like this" Sehun explained and facepalmed. Mrs. Oh was about to complain when she heard a loud bang behind her.

She looked back and saw Sehun running away avoiding to argue with his precious mother. "Pfft! What an alliby! It's already obvious what will he do right now!" Mrs. Oh mumbled and a smile appeared on her face before she went back to her work. Sehun planned to go to Jiwon's house because he wants to walk with her to school since they weren't doing that anymore. But, before that, he went to a shop(?)

After he's done buying what he wants, he immediately went to Jiwon's residence with a big smile plastered on his face. He blew his bangs and pressed the doorbell as he waits for someone to open the door. The door opened minutes later as Sehun saw Woohyun. "What do you want?" Woohyun asked coldly and raised a brow. "Is Jiwon there?" Sehun asked and tried to peek inside.

"She just left minutes later to the school. Really early right? I don't even know why she's going to school this early these days" Woohyun said as Sehun make a 'O' face. "Why are you finding her?" Woohyun asked and raised a brow. "I was supposed to walk with her to the school" Sehun stuttered and scratched his head. "Oh? Well, she just left" Woohyun said pointing the road. "Thanks anyway" Sehun said and was about to leave.

"Wait" Sehun stopped and looked up. "Give this to her when you found her later, arasso?" Woohyun asked lending this brown paper bag to Sehun as Sehun slowly took it before Sehun bowed and finally went to school by himself. Aww, what a bummer *pouts* . As soon he was at the gates, he immediately ran to their homeroom and stopped at the door as soon he saw Jiwon sitting on her seat quietly.

He examined her and saw her sad, lonely, regret face(?) leaving Sehun's smile faded a bit. He knocked on the door loudly as she snapped out and looked at him. He waved his hands as she just smiled a bit as he raised his brow in confusion. "You okay?" Sehun asked as soon he was at his seat as she just nodded. "I'm just sleepy" she mumbled and put a fake smile on her face before she rested her head to her desk.

"Anyways, your brother give this to you" Sehun said and placed the brown paper bag to her desk. "And..." Sehun paused and bit his lip. "What?" she asked not looking at him. "I want to talk to you--" Sehun was cut off. "We're talking right now" Jiwon said and chuckled. "Later" Sehun continued. "About what?" she asked. "You'll know it later" Sehun said serious.

Off topic. Luhan woke up in the afternoon. He looked beside him and didn't saw Seohyun beside him. He sat up on their bed and rubbed his eyes as light struck to the window pane as he can see his messy hair in the mirror. "Yeobo" he heard his wife called him from a far. He looked at the door and saw Seohyun approaching him. "I just saw this at the front door" Seohyun said holding a basket full of fruits and put it on the ground.

Seohyun immediately left to take care of their baby. Luhan got curious as he examined it carefully. He raised a brow and slowly took something inside the basket revealing a letter. He looked at the letter first while blinking many times before he slowly opened it. He got confused at first before he widened his eyes as he got the message. "Omo" he stood up and dropped the letter which says: ~Time to revea

Please log in to read the full chapter