✖o34✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o34✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's  _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

"She's really hot Sehunnie" Kris blurted. "... Really hyung? Is that the type of girl you want?" Sehun said disgusted and rolled his eyes. "She's also pretty with her violet hair" Suho admitted and smiled widely. "... You too? Jeez! Why don't you have any taste to girls?" Sehun said with a disgusted face. "And what's the problem with that? She's almost perfect" Kris said and shrugged.

"Wae? Maybe you're just insecure that she's prettier than you" Suho teased and grinned as Sehun growled and shook his head. "Mwo?! Me?! Insecure? To all the girls that I will get insecure of, she will be the one whom I will get insecure at? Oh please! She ain't deserve to be insecure of" Sehun said divaishly and rolled his eyes.

"If you're not insecure, then maybe you're jealous?" Kris questioned and shrugged. "... It doesn't make any sense at all hyung" Sehun said with a poker face. "We like her" Suho said with a matter of fact tone as Sehun make a disgusted tone and wrinkled his nose in annoyance. "To be with you" Suho continued and wiggled his eyebrows.

"... My gosh hyung! In all the girls to be paired up with, you will pair me up with a girl... who is..." Sehun didn't continue and make an irritated look. "Who is what?" the two hyungs questioned and crossed their arms. "Who is... UGLY?" Sehun blurted and shook his head in disapproval as his hyungs shook their heads. "Who is the one who doesn't have any taste buds to girls huh?" Kris said and smacked Sehun's head lightly.

"... Why do you keep pairing me up with her anyways?" Sehun asked coldly. "Wae? Who do you want to pair you up huh? The innocent deer boy huh? Take note, he's ENGAGE. ESPECIALLY. he's a FATHER" Suho emphasized as Sehun looked at Suho with a poker face. "If we pair you with that 'guy', you'll take it seriously. And it's better to pair you with the girl we've just met just now" Kris added coolly.

"... What's so good about her anyway that you keep pairing me up with her?" Sehun asked coldly and crossed his arms. "Because Sehun, you look good together, just like a girlfriend and boyfriend thingy" Kris answered. "Maybe she's available" Suho added. "Available? What is she hyung? Some kind of a thing that you can buy?" Sehun questioned and shrugged.

"To be formal, single. Is that what you want?" Suho said and growled. "Is she single?" Kris asked all of a sudden. "Why did you ask? You will confess to her and court her and in the end, you guys will be together?" Sehun questioned and raised a brow. "Pabo" Kris said and smacked Sehun's head this time a bit hard. Sehun winced in pain while rubbing his head.

"I don't like her. Eventhough she's pretty and all, I already like her? We've just met" Kris answered coldly and shook his head. "Well... love at first sight?" Sehun said and chuckled a bit. "Sehun, I'm not that kind of dude. Love at first sight isn't my style" Kris said coolly and make an 'X' mark on his hands. "But really hyung, why did you ask?" Sehun asked serious.

"We will help you to court her" Suho blurted making Sehun's eyes widened. "Mwo?! I don't like her" Sehun said and keep shaking her head. "Then, we will make you fall for her and we will make her fall for you also if that's what it takes" Kris blurted. "Try me. I swear, whatever you do, it won't work" Sehun said arrogantly and had this slight smirk.

The next day, Jiwon came to school alone. "Pfft! Gay dude is still around. I don't have someone to mess with" Jiwon muttered talking to herself while holding the strap of her backpack. She stopped and raised a brow as she saw a group of boys looking at her with a deathly look. She wrinkled her nose and shook her head as she continues to walk as the group of boys didn't leave their stare to her until she faded to their sight.

"She's alone" Kai said and smirked. "Where are the oldies?" Lay asked referring

Please log in to read the full chapter