✖o26✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o26✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

The next day. While Jiwon is preparing something, someone rang the doorbell as Jiwon got confused. 'Who could that be?' Jiwon thought and raised a brow as she went to the door and opened it. She blinked and got curious seeing Seohyun. "U-unnie?" Jiwon stuttered as she got startled as Seohyun smiled and waved her hands. "You want to talk to Luhan oppa? I'll call--" Jiwon was cut off when Seohyun grabbed her wrist.

"Anni. I'm not here for him" Seohyun said making Jiwon raised her brow. "Oh? Then, why are you here unnie?" Jiwon asked and tilted her head. "I come here... because of you" Seohyun blurted making Jiwon curious. "Huh? Me?" Jiwon blurted pointing herself. "Is that so unnie? O-kay then! What do you want unnie?" Jiwon asked and smiled.

"... I'm having a problem with the preparation for our wedding actually" Seohyun said shyly and scratched her head. "Oh? What is it? I can help you with that" Jiwon asked and nodded slowly. "... See, I don't have a bridesmaid in my wedding. Actually, I have once but she can't come to my wedding because of some important matters. So, I thought that... you can be my bridesmaid?" Seohyun said as her fingers were cross in her back.

"M-mwo? M-me? B-bridesmaid?" Jiwon stuttered shock as Seohyun nodded. "B-but, why me unnie?" Jiwon asked and chuckled nervously. "You're the only one who is good in that position. Please? For me? I really want you to be my bridesmaid" Seohyun pleaded as her palms were clasped with each other. Jiwon felt symphathy all of a sudden to Seohyun as she pouted.

'I can't let unnie feel disappointed because of me. She really wants me to be the bridesmaid in their wedding. I don't want to stress unnie because she's pregnant. Should I?' Jiwon thought thinking hard. "You don't have a problem with what you'll be wearing in the wedding. You won't have a problem with anything dongsaeng-ah. Just please! Be my bridesmaid" Seohyun pleaded.

Jiwon remained silent for a second before she sighed in defeat. "... Okay fine unnie" Jiwon finally agreed to it making Seohyun beamed and was about to hug Jiwon when Jiwon stopped her. "It's okay unnie. You don't need to hug me. That might effect your baby" Jiwon said as Seohyun stopped and scratched her head. "So unnie, is that all?" Jiwon asked.

"Anni" Seohyun muttered and shook her head. "Oh? There's more? What is it unnie?" Jiwon asked and tilted her head. "Can you accompany me today?" Seohyun asked and smiled. "Huh? But why? It should be--" Jiwon was cut off. "I got sick of his face dongsaeng-ah. Everyday I will see his face. Although his good looking, I get sick of his face sometimes. Just for this day and I want to know you more also that's why" Seohyun explained.

"Oh? How about Luhan oppa?" Jiwon asked. "He doesn't know about it. He only knows that we will be resting for this day" Seohyun said and winked. "Please?" Seohyun pleaded and make an aegyo. Jiwon sighed and scratched her head before nodding. "Thank you thank you dongsaeng! Why don't you change your clothes now? And, don't tell to your oppa that I'm here" Seohyun muttered the last sentence as Jiwon nodded.

As soon Jiwon closed the door and turned back, she got startled seeing Luhan. "Oppa" Jiwon muttered and put her hands on her chest and sighed. "Who are you talking to?" Luhan asked and raised a brow. "Uh... umma! I'm talking to umma" Jiwon said and nodded. "Outside?" Luhan questioned and raised a brow and Jiwon nodded.

"But, why do you need to talk to auntie outside? You can just talk in here" Luhan said and chuckled. "Because you might hear what we're talking about" Jiwon lied and shrugged. "What's the problem with that?" Luhan asked and furrowed his eyebrows. "... We're talking about some... personal matters" Jiwon blurted and keep nodding.

"And oppa, I'll just leave for a while" Jiwon said. "Where?" Luhan asked and crossed his arms. "... To the mall! I'll just buy something from there" Jiwon said in a hurry as Luhan was about to ask when she

Please log in to read the full chapter