✖o24✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o24✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

"Where's the rest room here?" Jiwon asked as Sehun pointed the rest room as Jiwon immediately ran to that direction. Sehun shook his head and looked around. "Well well well, look who is here" someone said as Sehun widened his eyes hearing the familiar voice. He slowly looked beside him with a terrified look just to be sure the owner of the voice he's suspecting is right.

"Oh? Hello?" Sehun said uncomfortable and awkwardly waved his hands seeing Suho and Kai as they waved their hands also. "What are you guys doing here?" Sehun asked and raised a brow. "To enroll. How about you dongsaeng?" Suho asked. "To enroll also. I finished it just now. How about you guys? You were about to enroll also?" Sehun asked and tilted his head.

"We're done also" Suho said and nodded. "Anyways, who is the girl Sehun?" Kai said all of a sudden making Sehun's eyes widened like saucers. "Mwo?! What are you talking about Kai?" Sehun stuttered and chuckled nervously. "We just saw you with a girl earlier" Kai said with a smirked. "I'm just... by myself" Sehun stuttered as the two shook their heads.

"Don't deny it Sehunnie. We saw you with a girl" Suho said and smiled. "We saw you how close you are with the girl" Kai added and grinned. "She-she was just... asking me some direction to the accounting office" Sehun blurted and nodded continuously as the two eyed Sehun's face. "Nice alliby Sehun. But we wouldn't believe you" Kai said and shook his head.

"You're hiding something from us now. We noticed that" Suho said narrowing his eyes at Sehun. "W-what would a hide hyung?" Sehun stuttered. "I know that stuttering face of yours Sehunnie. You're lying" Suho said as he raised his brow. "N-no I'm not!" Sehun said and keep shaking his head. "Oh really? Then why are you stuttering?" Kai asked and raised a brow crossing his arms.

"M-my tongue! My tongue is aching!" Sehun lied and nodded continuously. "... If you say so. Anyways Sehun, why aren't you with us now?" Kai asked all of a sudden making Sehun's eyes widened more. "I-i was busy" Sehun said and snapped his fingers. "Thinking about Luhan hyung?" Suho blurted and smirked. "Aish! It's not about Luhan hyung" Sehun said and scratched his head in frustration.

"Don't deny it Sehunnie. You're hurt after you knew that Luhan will be engaged to Seohyun noona and the best part of it, noona is pregnant and Luhan hyung is the father of that baby" Kai said and snickered. Sehun was about to talk when he saw Jiwon going to his direction making him widened his eyes. "Omo" Sehun mumbled and bit his lip.

"Omo?" the two questioned and raised their brows. "I have to go now. Umma needs me" Sehun said making an alliby as the two was about to talk when Sehun immediately ran away really fast. Jiwon stopped from walking and looked Sehun running away as she scratched her head in confusion. 'Why is that dude running?' Jiwon thought and slowly turned back seeing Suho and Kai from afar and blinked.

'I saw that gay dude eeith them earlier. But, who are they? Maybe one of that guy likes that gay dude too. But who?' She thought and tilted her head. She snapped out and looked  away before slowly followed Sehun. "Hyung, is she the girl?" Kai askrd looking at  Jiwon. "I don't know" Suho said innocently and shrugged. "Aish! Just forget Sehun hyung! I'm already starving" Kai whined as Suho sighed in defeat.

Meanwhile, Luhan was watching alone happily. He blinked and innocently took his phone when someone was calling him. 'Why did he called?' Luhan thought as he answered it. "Yeobosaeyo?" Luhan said innocently. "Hi hyung! How are you?" Suho said happily. "Doing great! How about you?" Luhan said and nodded. "I'm fine also" Suho said and smiled. "So, why did you called?" Luhan asked and tilted his head.

"I was gonna ask, how are you with Sehun? Are you still close?" Suho asked all of a sudden. "Yeah! What's with the sudden questiion?" Luhan asked and tilted his head. "If you're still close to Sehunnie, where is he for the past months? He doesn't go to our crib already" Suho blurted making Luhan's etes widened. "Well... M-maybe he's been guarding his house because his mother isn't at home these days" Luhan answered nervously.

"Why are you asking me about Sehun all of a sudden?" Luhan asked and furrowed his eyebrows. "See,

Please log in to read the full chapter