✖o45✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o45✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

It was a beautiful morning for Jiwon the next day. Wondering why, her wide smile can be seen early in the morning even when she woke up leaving her dear cousin L.Joe confused. He would just look at her with a weird look. 'Jeez! What's with these girl? Early in the morning and she will smile with no particular reason. She looks like a psycho with that smile of hers' L.Joe thought and shook his thought off.

"Yah! What's your problem?" L.Joe asked as Jiwon looked at L.Joe confused. "Huh? Problem?" Jiwon asked and tilted her head. "Why are you smiling like that?" L.Joe asked confused. "What's wrong with me smiling? Do you even know the meaning behind my smile? I'm happy right now" Jiwon said with a wide smile. "... Make sure you're really happy right now" L.Joe blurted coldly before leaving Jiwon alone as for Jiwon, she already went to school.

As for Sehun noticing her smile, he's also confused because this is the first time seeing Jiwon smiling like that. "Can I ask?" Sehun asked. "About what?" Jiwon asked as she kept her composure. "What's with the smile?" Sehun asked pointing at her face. "Wae? Is smiling a crime already? Why do you keep asking about me smiling? Isn't it bad to smile like this? I've never smile like this since when I was in America" Jiwon said pouting.

"Jeez! I was just asking" Sehun said and scoffed. "Whatever!" Jiwon said and stuck her tongue out as she left leaving Sehun dumbfounded. Break occur as Jiwon was a bit late to leave her class because of some matters. As she was going to the cafeteria... "Jiwon-ah!" she looked beside her and saw Chen with the others. "Neh?" Jiwon asked and smiled a bit.

"Have you seen Xiumin?" Lay asked. "... Anni. Wae? What's the problem?" Jiwon asked. "He's been missing earlier. I don't know why. During our Physical Education class. He's just running ignoring me and I don't know where he is now. I've tried to call him earlier even the others, but he would reject our calls or he wouldn't pick it up" Chen said with a pout.

"Can you help us? Please?" Chanyeol begged while clasping both of his palms. "Okay okay" Jiwon nodded continuously as she starts to find Xiumin. "Where is that dude?" Jiwon mumbled as she went to the cafeteria in case Xiumin is there eating alone. Jiwon scratched her head losing hope as she didn't saw Xiumin in the cafeteria. So, she planned to send Xiumin a message in case Xiumin would answer before finding Xiumin again.

She went to the rooftop in case he's there but she just saw Sehun in there busy studying. "Have you seen Xiumin oppa?" Jiwon asked. "Xiumin hyung? He went here earlier when I got here" Sehun said and shrugged. She scratched her head before leaving the rooftop. She went in this garden which she have seen for the first time.

The garden is like a hidden place in the school so maybe Xiumin is there. She stopped as she saw a boy hugging his knees while looking down on the green grass. She looked at it carefully before she sighed in relief as her guess was right, Xiumin is the guy who is still wearing his uniform in their Physical Education time. "Xiumin oppa" Jiwon called but Xiumin ignored her as he was still looking at the ground.

Jiwon got confused already as she immediately went beside to Xiumin and sat beside him worried. "Oppa, what's the problem?" Jiwon muttered and peeked to see Xiumin's face. Xiumin remained silent and buried his face to his arms. "Hey oppa! You're not fine as I can see you" Jiwon said and pouted already but Xiumin didn't dare to talk.

Jiwon sighed in defeat and blew her bangs. "I maybe interrupt your moment in here. I should leave now so you can let out what you're feeling" Jiwon said and was about to stood up. "Wait" Xiumin finally said as Jiwon looked at Xiumin who has a swollen eyes that seems like he just cried earlier making Jiwon worried. Before Jiwon could ask, Xiumin buried his face to her shoulder as she got startled.

She slowly patted his back when she felt that Xiumin was still crying. "... Why are you crying oppa?

Please log in to read the full chapter