✖o49✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o49✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

During discussion, Sehun would stop reading and would look outside seeing Myungsoo waiting outside. Myungsoo would also noticed Sehun looking at him as he would just smile at Sehun a bit before looking away. Sehun furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head before looking away. As soon he looked back, he got startled when Jiwon was already looking at him weirdly.

"Why are you looking at me?" Sehun asked coldly and raised a brow. "Why do you keep looking outside? Is there someone to look out for?" Jiwon asked all of a sudden as she tries to peek outside to know the reason why is Sehun looking outside. Sehun just looked at Jiwon who finally saw Myungsoo in her sight as her smile faded and changed into a poker face. "Oh?" Jiwon muttered.

Myungsoo waved his hand happily as soon he saw his beloved cousin as Jiwon was just looking at him. She shook her head and looked away making Myungsoo pouted and crossed his arms like a little kid. "Is he really serious with what he's doing right now?" Sehun asked out of the blue. "I don't know to that man! He's really like that! What can he do? He doesn't really know on how he will go home" she shrugged.

"... Are you sure that the two of you are cousins?" Sehun asked as Jiwon looked at Sehun confused. "Offcourse we are!" Jiwon said and nodded. "What do you think of us huh?" Jiwon asked and raised a brow. "Well... you two look like you're together" Sehun blurted with a doubt tone and shrugged slowly. "And you're jealous about it?" Jiwon said all of a sudden.

Sehun was taken aback and narrowed his eyes at Jiwon in confusion. "Mwo?! Me?! Jealous? To whom? Why would I? You're so ridiculous" Sehun said and sighed in frustration while shaking his head. "Why so defensive? I just notice, you're being so defensive in front of me these past few days. Are you by any chance..." Jiwon stopped as she moved closer to Sehun as Sehun was just blinking.

"... Fall for me already?" Jiwon whispered and a playful smile appeared on her face as Sehun widened his eyes. "Don't tell me you're not gay anymore Oh Sehun" Jiwon continued and slowly moved away still with her playful smile. "... Yuck! If I'm not gay anymore Ms. Nam, I would definitely pick a girl who is more pretty and has a good personality than you!" Sehun blurted and scoffed as the class looked at the two, specifically from Sehun with a gasp.

"Oppa, you're gay?" the girls asked in unison. Sehun was about to defend herself when... "Yah! Mind your own business will ya! You know what, eavesdropping is a bad habit! And besides, we're just acting here, duh? Jeez! People these days, they sure are really updated to news" Jiwon blurted divaishly and rolled her eyes as the students looked away and continued their work.

"Yah! You know I can defend myself" Sehun said narrowing his eyes at Jiwon. "If you already like me, just inform me that you're already a 'man' now" Jiwon said as she went back to her work making Sehun annoyed and threw a paper at Jiwon. "Aish! I didn't know that girls these days are so arrogant now than boys especially to looks!" Sehun said and scoffed. "I thought that you're gay?" Jiwon blurted.

Sehun gritted his teeth and kicked Jiwon's chair in frustration as Jiwon almost fell from her seat. He sighed in frustration as he just let out his anger by reading. Meanwhile, a smile appeared on Jiwon's face and shook her head before she starts to read. Sehun glanced secretly at Jiwon as he saw her smiling. He got confused at first before a smile also appeared on his face as if he was enjoying looking at Jiwon.

There was this one subject. As soon as this subject was done, Sehun's hyungs approached him. Kai was sitting on Sehun's desk, Tao was standing beside Kai and D.O turned back on his seat as he was just in front of Sehun. Sehun stopped as he got interrupted by his hyungs. "What do you want?" Sehun asked coldly as he continues to read.

"Weird" Tao said simply. "Who?" Sehun asked turning the page of the book. "You" Tao said pursing

Please log in to read the full chapter