✖o19✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o19✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

"Oppa, dinner's ready" Jiwon called Luhan from his bedroom and immediately went downstairs. Luhan who is laying from his bed stood up and ran outside his room and went downstairs. He saw Jiwon on her seat already have a food in her plate and was about to eat it. "Yah! Wait up! Let me get my foods in my plates offcourse" Luhan said. "Hurry up will ya? Because I'm really hungry" Jiwon said calmly not making eye contact.

Luhan pouted as he sat in front of Jiwon and was about to get some foods when Jiwon already ate. "Yah! I said wait up!" Luhan hissed. "Whaat? I'm really hungry and my stomach will explode any minute if I didn't eat" Jiwon said while the food is in . "Aish! What can I do? Just eat your dinner" Luhan sighed in defeat and shook his head as Jiwon beamed and continued to eat her food.

"So, hows the tour?" Luhan asked all of a sudden minutes later making Jiwon looked at Luhan, the spoon on . She took the spoon away to talk. "Are you effin serious?" Jiwon asked coldly and raised a brow. "What? I'm just asking. I just wanted to know what happened and how did you guys feel" Luhan said and shrugged. "You gotta be kidding me" Jiwon muttered and layed back on her seat while shaking her head.

"Yah Nam Jiwon! Just answer my question will ya? You're the one whos making an argument when I'm talking to you. Jeez" Luhan said and shook his head. "You already know the other question so I'll just answer the other one" Jiwon said sarcastly. "... I don't know the answer to one of my questions" Luhan said innocently while looking at Jiwon with his innocent face.

"What the-- yah! Don't give me that face! It's annoying you know" Jiwon said. "Wae? That's how I plead to someone who doesn't answer my question" Luhan said and shrugged making Jiwon groaned and shook her head. "Really? Then, does that even work?" Jiwon asked sarcastly. "Yeah! Always! No one can resist may innocent face" Luhan said arrogantly.

"Are you sure?" Jiwon said and narrowed her eyes at Luhan. "Yah! Don't change the topic" Luhan said and crossed his arms. "Whaat? I'm not changing the topic. I didn't even said that I change the topic. I'm just saying, that you will broke that word. I mean, you already broke that word just now. I'm not even convince with your innocent face" Jiwon said and shrugged and continued to eat.

"Yah Nam Jiwon! It is obvious that you don't want to talk about what happened earlier" Luhan said innocently. "My god! Your innocentness! Will you please stop that? Ugh! It makes me... uncomfortable do you know that! Is that the future husband of Seohyun unnie? Are you even ready to be a father? Your attitude is so childish for god's sake" Jiwon hissed and facepalmed.

"Maybe your future son or daughter will be more mature than you do you know that? Are you even ready to take responsibility to Seohyun noona? My gosh! Your googleliness! It makes me puke" Jiwon said and fake puke as Luhan was just looking at Jiwon with a poker face. "Jiwon, you're changing the topic" Luhan said with a monotone voice. "No I'm--" Jiwon was cut off. "It is obvious" Luhan said.

"Aish! Why do you need to know anyway?" Jiwon said and sighed in defeat. "Maybe something happened to the two of you" Luhan said and shrugged. "What do you mean?" Jiwon asked as Luhan was looking at Jiwon with an obvious one. "What the-- yuck! You're thinking about that? Will you please stop talking about that? I'm eating will ya? Manners oppa" Jiwon said disgusted.

"What did I say? I'm not saying about that silly! Yah Nam Jiwon! What the heck are you thinking? You're so green minded" Luhan said and chuckled. "Green minded? What you're trying to say is, my mind is color green? Wow! I'm so impressed! How do you know oppa? I didn't even see the color of my mind and you already saw it already?" Jiwon said sarcastly and clapped her hands like what EXO claps in the Overdose MV. LOL.

"Aish! Why are you so sarcastic?" Luhan said and facepalmed. "Can we please finish our foods first? I'm really hungry for Pete's sake" Jiwon begged as Luhan just looked at Jiwon while she finishes her food. As soon she was done, she suddenly burped and had this sa

Please log in to read the full chapter