✖o7o✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o7o✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's G I R L Y Heart --

 

"Umma!" Jiwon heard a kid's voice. Hearing that, she immediately turned back and saw a little kid looking around. She signalled the kid where she is. As soon the kid saw her, the kid beamed and ran really fast like Flash from Justice League making her smiled and shook her head because of the kid's sillyness. The kid jumped as she catched the kid and carry the kid. "Why are you here hmm? How did you found me?" she asked.

Sehun can't even move seeing the moment in front of him. Jiwon ruffled the kid's hair playfully. "Umma~ stop it~" the kid whined and pouted as Jiwon pinched the kid's cheeks finding the kid cute. She finally noticed Sehun's expression making her raised a brow. "What's with the look?" she asked. "Is that your--" Sehun was cut off. "Honey!" Sehun immediately turned back as he got familiar with the voice.

He saw Hongbin waving his hands to Jiwon before confronting them as Sehun can't believe what he's seeing right now. He was just staring the moment with a torn heart. "Hey Sehun! What happened to you?" his hyungs confronted him as they saw Sehun's tears fell from his cheeks while looking at Jiwon. Seeing that, they also gasped. "Hey! Yah! What's the meaning of this?" Luhan said jaw drop.

"You have a child already?" Xiumin said shocked. "And the father is this bastard?" Chen hissed pointing his finger to Hongbin as Hongbin keeps blinking in confusion before wrinkled his nose weirdly. Hearing that, Jiwon furrowed her eyebrows. "What the heck are you saying guys? We're not married!" Jiwon said and keep shaking her head. "Then, who's this child?" Suho asked calmly.

"It's his child" Jiwon said and gave the child to Hongbin. "Why is that child just called you umma if that's the case?" Kai asked confused. "The child got used in calling me umma. And besides, the kid's umma is really busy that she doesn't have a time to her child anymore. So, Hongbin keeps telling to his child to treat me as a mother. That's all" Jiwon explained as they just scratched their head.

"What's with the honey huh?" Sehun asked as Jiwon chuckled and shook her head. "That's what Hongbin calls to his child silly! Do you think that I'm his honey?" Jiwon said and smacked Sehun's head. Sehun's expression changed into a poker face while wiping his face. "Why did you cry?" Jiwon asked and raised a brow. "Aish Jiwon! You could've just said to me immediately! I just waste a tear" Sehun said and pouted.

"Why didn't you ask?" Jiwon said and ruffled Sehun's hair. "I thought you replaced me already" Sehun mumbled making his hyungs cooed and squealed as she didn't heard what he said. "We need to go. These kid wants to see you badly" Hongbin said pinting at his child as she bid farewell to Hongbin. "So, why are you here in Korea?" Sehun asked as they're the only ones who is in that room.

"I will attend Woohyun's wedding tomorrow. I thought that dude wouldn't have a girlfriend because of his attitude" Jiwon said and scoffed. "If you have time, you can come to the wedding tomorrow and Woohyun wants to meet you again" Jiwon added. "Okay! If that's what you want" Sehun said and nodded. "If that's what I want?" she questioned. "It's your choice if you want to come, I'm not forcing you" she chuckled.

During the ceremony the next day, Sehun was staring at Jiwon from afar as he is appreciating every single bits of her. Jiwon would catched up Sehun looking at her and would just smile before she continues to watch the wedding. After the wedding, Sehun confronted Woohyun. "Woohyun hyung, congratulations" he greeted. "Sehun" Woohyun said in for a brotherly hug and immediately broke it.

"Where's my little sister?" Woohyun asked. "Oh? Talking to someone" Sehun said pointing at Jiwon. "How are you?" Woohyun asked. "I'm fine, as always" Sehun said and nodded. "What I mean is, how are you with Jiwon?" Woohyun corrected. "Oh? Everything's fine!" Sehun said and make a thumbs up. "Is she your girlfriend already?" Woohyun asked as Sehun shook his head. "But, do you plan about it?" Woohyun asked.

"I'm not even thinking those kind of things" Sehun said and shook his head. "What I mean is, do you plan to marry her?" Woohyun asked all of a sudden as Sehun widened his eyes and got pale all of a sudden. "I'm still young about thinking of that hyung" Sehun said and chuckled nervously. "If I were you, I would propose to her already" Woohyun said. "Because she has many guys waiting in line in America" Woohyun added

"Chincha?" Sehun said and suddenly panic as Woohyun nodded. "But, she reject it, all of it because her heart doesn't belong in there" Woohyun paused. "It belongs to here" Woohyun continued pointing his finger to Sehun's heart. "She really loves you Sehun. She's suffering for the past two years because she didn't see you and she's really excited to go back here" Woohyun said with a matter of fact tone.

"I asked her if she wants to be with you but she kept quiet" Woohyun said. Sehun looked at Jiwon and saw Jiwon just caught a bouquet on her hands. He saw her shocked and flushed look making him smile. "Hey listen" Sehun said confronting Jiwon. "Hey look! I just caught a bouquet" Jiw

Please log in to read the full chapter