✖oo3✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖oo3✖

--Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart--

 

As soon they're far, Suho sighed in relief. "Thanks a lot Sehunnie" Suho said and smiled warmly. Sehun scoffed and looked away. "Thanks fo your help. I thought they--" Suho was cut off. I didn't help you hyung. In fact, I'm trying to help them find you. Since they're dumb and slow poke, they didn't found you" Sehun said divaishly and rolled his eyes.

"Ugh! Early in the morning, I'm not on the good mood because of that ahjumma" Sehun hissed and furrowed his eyebrows. Luhan shook his head as he just remained silent. "Thanks alot for ruining my mood" Sehun said sarcastly and rolled his eyes. "I't my pleasure? Hehe" Suho said and chuckled. Sehun groaned and just decided to walk leaving the two.

"... Jeez" Suho said and shook his head. "What's with that dude anyway?" Suho asked. "I don't know. Maybe he's just facing some problems lately" Luhan said and shrugged. Luhan snatched his phone when he felt his phone vibrating. He got a message with someone. Suho observed Luhan and raised his brow seeing him smile warmly. Suho shook his head and looked away.

"Sehun" Kai called. Sehun just looked at Kai with a poker face. "Can I ask?" Kai asked. "You're asking now" Sehun sid sarcastly and shrugged. Kai scratched his head and shook his head. "See, I will dance for the school's program" Kai said. "That's not a question Kai. That's a statement" Sehun said. "Will you finish me--" Kai was cut off.

"Mwo? What did you just said? You... want me... to kill you?" Sehun gasped with wide eyes. Kai ooked at Sehun with a poker face and sighed. "I was trying to say that, will you let me finish my statement first" Kai said and shook his head. "Will you just  tell me straight to the point? Jeez, Kai, you will also tell every details" Sehun said and rolled his eyes.

"As I was saying, I will dance--" Kai was cut off. "Good for you" Sehun said not looking at Kai. "And... I need a partner" Kai said shyly while playing his fingers. "... What will I do?" Sehun asked sarcastly and shrugged. "I was gonna ask... will you be my dance partner" Kai finally said it making Sehun laughed really hard almost gonna fall on his chair.

"Y-yah Sehun! Will you stop laughing?" Kai stuttered feeling embarassed already to their classmates whose looking at Sehun with wide eyes as if it's their fist time seeing Sehun like that. "Yah! Our classmates is looking at you already" Kai said pointng their classmates. Sehun stopped and immediately went back on his normal self.

"Kai, you're a great dancer, trust me even Chen hyung. When Chen hyung says you're a great dancer, believe in him, arasso? You don't need a partner already Kai. You can do it yourself" Sehun said and thumbs up while nodding. "I'm used to dance with someone rather than being alone. Please be my partner" Kai pleaded with puppy eyes.

"But why me? How about Xiumin hyung?" Sehun asked. "Pfft! He will just eat and eat while we're practicing" Kai muttered and shook his head. "Kris hyung, he's good in dancing" Sehun said and shrugged. "He's too cool to dance plus, dancing isn't his style" Kai said and shook his head.

"Lay hyung, he's better than me" Sehun said. "Pfft! No! I don't want to get infected by his 'out of this world' weirdness. Look dude-- I mean girl, I don't want to look like an alien. I'm proud of my appearance" Kai said and keep shaking his head. "Even if you're skin is like that?" Sehun asked as he pointed Kai's dark tanned skin. Kai nodded continuously.

"How about Chen hyung?" Sehun suddenly chuckled as soon he said Chen's name. Hearing Chen's name, Kai suddenly furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Sehun weirdly. "That's a major NO! His only talent is singing and being a troll, period. No more" Kai said and shook his head. "Chanyeol hyung" Sehun said and raised a brow.

"He's too stiff" Kai said. "Tao! He's also good in dancing" Sehun said and shrugged. "I also thought of having Tao hyung as my partner" Kai said. "What happened?" Sehun asked. "If we're in the stage... there's a possibility that we can't be seen" Kai said. "Because you both have a dark skin?" Sehun said and chuckled making Kai pout.

"Maybe if you guys don't have a spotlight while you guys are performing, people might freak out and scare to death because they thought you guys a shadow or a ghost" Sehun teased and laughed. "Haha, very funny" Kai said sarcastly and rolled his eyes. "Okay okay, I'll stop. How about D.O hyung?" Sehun asked.

"Nah, he would just nag at me like my mother" Kai said and shook his head. "Hmm... Baekhyun hyung" Sehun said. "He dances like a diva. I didn't really thought about him because the song is a powerful dance. So, na uh" Kai said and shook his head. "Suho hyung-- I mean grandpa Suho" Sehun corrected.

"I don't want to" Kai said and shook his head. "Huh? But why? Don't you like him? He should exercise so that his bones will be strong" Sehun said. "He needs Aerobics exercise with the senior citizen's crib" Kai teased and they high fived each other as they were enjoying making fun of their hyungs. "How about Luhan hyung?" Sehun asked and raised a brow.

"... He's quite busy. I also thought about him too. I was gonna ask him if its okay and he said that he has some business of his 'own'. I thought you will call him Luhan oppa" Kai teased and wiggled his eyebrows. "Why do you keep saying that I should call him Luhan oppa?" Sehun asked and furrowed his eyebrows. "It's because you love the dude" Kai said and wiggled his eyebrows.

"You want me to reject your offer huh?" Sehun threatened and smirked. "Jeez, I'm just joking" Kai said and make a peace sign.

Please log in to read the full chapter