✖o39✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o39✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

D.O remained silent as he was speechless at the same time, he was thinking of something to say while Jiwon was just looking at him with a mischievious smile. "... It's the girls decision if they will do the 'thing', right?" D.O blurted and had this victory smile making Jiwon clucked her tongue as she was thinking of something to say this time while the boys are having their victory party.

"Nam Jiwon, anything to say huh? If not, we've won the debate" D.O said arrogantly. "... Are you done talking?" Jiwon asked coldly making D.O blinked many times and slowly nodded. Jiwon sighed and took a deep breath. "I'm not done arguing with you yet. Doesn't mean I remained silent, you've already won? Oh no biatch! I won't let you win" Jiwon said divaishly.

"We girls aren't the same, we have one thing that's different from the other girls. And yes! Some girls are just too flirty sometimes that they do the 'thing'. Some girls are conservative and those type of girls are the ones whos thinking really hard in the things they say and do. Unlike you boys, you're the one whos having a problem when it comes to things like 'that'" Jiwon emphasized and shrugged.

"And why are you riding alone then?" D.O said all of a sudden and crossed his arms. "Isn't it too much? Their topic is not already suitable in the main topic" Tao whispered uneasy. "Yes it is! I'm having fun in their argument" Kai said happily. "Pfft! Because you're a ert that's why you're enjoying their argument. What a bummer" Sehun butted in and scoffed.

"Because... we're just giving what you want. And what can we do girls? You boys already get what you want and we can't do anything anymore because it already happened" Jiwon blurted as the girls gasped before nodding. "Are you by any chance, already experience it?" D.O asked all of a sudden making Jiwon's expression stiffened.

"Why did you ask?" Jiwon asked and crossed her arms. "Because... it seems like... you already experienced it and seems like you're an expert in it" D.O answered and shrugged making the boys make an 'oooh' sound as Jiwon chuckled sarcastly and shook her head. "Just because I'm talking professionally in here, I already experienced it? Why are you asking my personal life all of a sudden? You want to experience it with me?" she blurted.

They suddenly gasped in disbelief as they all covered their mouths. "... I'm just asking" D.O said with a slight pout. "How about you? Did you experience it?" Jiwon asked and raised a brow. "Y-yah! What's with the sudden question? Mam! She's talking nonsense now!" D.O said talking to the teacher while pointing at Jiwon.

"Talking nonsense? Maybe you're the first one who talked nonsense" Jiwon answered back with a feisty tone. "Okay class! We need to stop these session! You're already talking nonsense things! Therefore, it is tied! No one won the debate" the teacher blurted while shaking her head. Sehun looked at Jiwon who just shrugged and sat back on her seat.

He then looked at D.O who is having a tantrums in his seat as he can't accept the fact that he didn't won. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and finally realized that this is the first time D.O lose at something. D.O is really good when it comes to debate. Sehun realized also that this is the first time that someone talked back at D.O unlike in their previous debate that when D.O will talk something, his opponent will shut his/ in defeat.

'Looks like D.O hyung has his competitor already' Sehun thought as a small smile appeared on his face before looking away. During their Physical Education time, someone shouted and cried really hard making their classmates stopped doing their activity before looking where the sound came from. They raised their brow seeing Tao crying.

"Yah Tao! Why the heck are you crying for?" D.O hissed as they confront Tao

Please log in to read the full chapter