✖o51✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o51✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

"Aish!" Jiwon said frustrated and rolled her eyes. "Are you kidding me? Do you really need to?" Jiwon hissed as she was talking to someone in the phone. "Yes my dear cousin! I need to!" she heard Myungsoo's voice on the other line. "I'm not a kid anymore, do you know that? I can go home by myself" Jiwon said pissed and ruffled her hair in frustration.

"Eventhough you're not a kid anymore, I need to take you home with you by my side" Myungsoo said serious as Jiwon remained silent totally pissed. "Whether you like it or not, I will pick you up" Myungsoo added. "... I prefer L.Joe than you, do you know that?" Jiwon said. "And why? He's very rude even to girls. Unlike me, I'm a gentleman especially to girls that's why they fall for me also with my unique looks" Myungsoo said arrogantly.

"I don't care about your compliment about yourself Mr. Arrogant" Jiwon said emotionlessly and shook her head. "I will go there to pick you up. Don't go and stay to where you are right now. I'm almost there" Myungsoo said. Jiwon was about to talk when Myungsoo already hung up. "Aish! Whatever! I won't wait for you" Jiwon mumbled and scoffed as she was about to walk when someone called her name.

She furrowed her eyebrows and turned back and growled seeing Minah. 'Here she is again. I don't want to waste my time to these piece of ' she thought and turned her back again as she was walking. But, Minah grabbed her wrist firmly and spun her around. "Yah! What do you want?" Jiwon hissed and glared at Minah who has a smirk on her face. "You" Minah mouthed and snickered.

"You want to know what I want too? I want to go home and especially... I don't want to see your ugly face in my sight" Jiwon said as she mouthed the last sentence as Minah fake pout. "Don't worry, I don't want to see your face also" Minah said. "Then why are you here?" Jiwon asked coldly and raised. "... I want to talk to you" Minah said and smiled evilly.

"If you want to talk to me, too bad sissy, you ain't talking to me these time" Jiwon said divaishly. "Not just a talk honey..." Minah stopped and moved closer to Jiwon. "... More like an insult darling" Minah whispered and smirked as Jiwon remained silent and slapped Minah in the cheeks that hard as Minah fell on the ground in total shock. Minah gasped and touched her cheek before looking at Jiwon.

"You know what, you're so annoying" Jiwon hissed glaring at Minah. Jiwon raised a brow as she saw Minah not looking at her, but in case behind Jiwon. So, Jiwon slowly turned back and saw Sehun. "Nam Jiwon" Sehun called with his cold tone. "What did you just do?" Sehun asked and narrowed his eyes at Jiwon. "Why did you do that huh?" Sehun hissed.

"Yah! What's on your mind? Really? I thought you don't know the incident, then you will ask me why did I do that? You're so complicated" Jiwon said in disbelief and rolled her eyes. "Why did you do that huh?" Sehun hissed. "She's a bastard for Pete's sake! She's a total ! You fall for her trick huh? Maybe that's why you're being naive" Jiwon hissed.

"Look Jiwon, she's not bad" Sehun said pointing at Minah. "What the-- Pfft! That's so impossible Sehun! That will

Please log in to read the full chapter