✖o11✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o11✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

Jiwon groaned as she slowly opened her eyes. She growled and put her head to her palm as her head is hurt. She keep blinking to adjust her eyesight. She looked beside her and saw Sehun sitting beside her. "Where am I?" Jiwon asked. "You're at the clinic" Sehun said. "What happened to me?" Jiwon asked and furrowed her eyebrows. "You don't remember?" Sehun said shocked.

"What do you think? That's why I'm asking you. Duh?" Jiwon said and rolled her eyes. "What happened to her head? Why didn't she remembered what happened earlier? Does she have a brain damage?" Sehun asked many questions. "What the-- my head? Didn't remember earlier? Brain damage? What's happening?" Jiwon asked confused.

"I'm not on a trouble am I?" Sehun asked. "Yah! Will you please tell me what happened" Jiwon said confused. "Your head got hit too hard on the wall that's why you're unconscious" a man appeared. "Huh? But how did I ended up hitting my head on the wall?" Jiwon asked and furrowed her eyebrows. "You keep resisting on Sehun's tight hug earlier" another man appeared.

"Hyungs? How did you know what happened?" Sehun asked confused. "Don't act naive like you've had an amnesia. We're there also" the man said and shook his head. "Uh... you came when I was carrying Jiwon to the clinic" Sehun said divaishly and rolled his eyes. Sehun got startled when someone threw a pillow to his face. He looked beside him and saw Jiwon glaring at him.

"Yah! What was that for?" Sehun hissed. "That's for hugging me tightly earlier" Jiwon said and shook her head. "Yah! Thank me because I was the one who carried you to the clinic. I have a suggestion. Will you please exercise? You're kinda heavy" Sehun said divaishly and rolled his eyes. "I'm not fat! You're just that thin! You don't have any muscles in your body because you're--"

Sehun immediately covered and looked at the nurse. "Is there a problem honey?" the nurse asked. "Anni! We'll just take care of this girl" Sehun said and fake smile. The nurse slowly nodded and left. Sehun winced in pain as Jiwon bit his hand really hard as he immediately pulled away. "Yah! Why do you need to cover my mouth?" Jiwon hissed.

"To shut you up" Sehun said. "Wait! Don't tell me, they don't know that you're--" Jiwon didn't continue. "You hit the jackspot" Sehun said. Someone coughed as they turned back and saw the two boys grinning. "What's your problem hyungs?" Sehun asked coldly. "Can you introduce us to her?" the boy asked and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Why don't you introduce yourselves to her then?" Sehun said and scoffed. "Okay! Jeez!" the two said as they looked at Jiwon and approached her. "Anneonghaseo, Kim Jongdae-mnida. You can call me Chen" he introduced and lend his hand. Jiwon suddenly smiled and shake hands with him. "Nice to meet you" Chen smiled as Jiwon nodded and slowly pulled her hand away.

"Hi! My name is Kim Minseok! You can call me Xiumin" he said happily. Jiwon smiled as she lend her hand. Xiumin took her hand and pulled her up to hug her tightly. "Woah! You're. string--aww!" Jiwon winced in pain as Xiumin hugged her more tightly. "Yah fatsu! Stop it! You're breaking the girl's bone" Chen said as he smacked Xiumin's head.

"Oops! Mianhe! I'm just so happy" Xiiumin said as he assisted her to lay back. "Do you have any food?" Xiumin asked innocently. "Food? I have a candy--" Jiwon said as she took the candy from her pocket and showed it to Xiumin. He immediately took it and ate it making Jiwon blinked. "Do you know that Sehun likes you?" Chen blurted making Sehun fall on his seat.

"Excuse me what?" Jiwon said and wrinkled her nose. "Me?! Will like that kind of girl?! Oh hello no!

Please log in to read the full chapter