✖oo7✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖oo7✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

Luhan keep blinking as he noticed Jiwon not talking on the other line who got shocked to what Luhan said just now. "... Jiwon-ah, are you still there?" Luhan asked as Jiwon snapped out. "Oppa, what did you just said?" Jiwon asked still on her trance. "... Jiwon-ah, are you still there?" Luhan repeated and blinked. "No oppa, before that sentence" Jiwon said and blinked.

"... You... Nam Jiwon" Luhan repeaed and raised a brow. "Before that" Jiwon said. "Oh yeah! You definitely know her already" Luhan repeated. Jiwon groaned and facepalmed."Why do you keep repeating on what you're saying oppa?" Jiwon said. "Because you just told me so" Luhan said and shrugged. "If I jump on a building,you will jump also?" Jiwon asked nonchalantly.

"Offcourse not! I will risk my life because you jumped on a building?" Luhan said and chuckled. Jiwon blew her bangs in annoyance and shook her head. "What? I'm jut taking a revenge on you for laughing at me" Luhan said and shrugged. "Haha! Very funny! Are you done on taking a revenge on me?" Jiwon asked sarcastly and rolled her eyes. "Yeah! I'm satisfied!" Luhan said and nodded.

"Going back to the topic, I chose you to be the girl" Luhan said and nodded. "... Is it still April Fools Day?" Jiwon asked. Luhan chuckled and shook his head. "Nam Jiwon, I'm serious about it" Luhan sid as Jiwon's expression changed into a poker face. "Are you kidding? Oh no way oppa" Jiwon said and shook her head in disapproval. "Please? You're the perfect fit on the role" Luhan pleaded.

Jiwon chuckled and shook her head. "I'm sorry oppa, but I won't accept your offer" Jiwon said and shook her head. "Pretty please? You're the only girl I know. I won't stop convincing you until you accept my offer" Luhan pleaded. "I'll give you moneey every week if you accept my offer" Luhan added making Jiwon chuckle sarcastly. "I don't need money. I have many reasons why I don't want the offer oppa. So, goodbye oppa" Jiwon smiled.

Luhan was about to speak when she ended the call. He thought of something. He was smirking while writing a message to someone. The eleven noticed it and shook their heads. "What's wrong with that guy now?" Chen asked looking at Luhan. "Maybe he just got a message from Seohyun noona" Tao said.

"Sehunnie" Chanyeol called. "What is it hyung?" Sehun asked coldly as he was just looking at his food. "Are you okay?" Baekhun asked. "If you see me fine, then I'm good. It's up to you on how I feel in your opinion" Sehun said as he took a bite. "... You're not okay in our opinion Sehunnie" Chanyeol blurted making Sehun chuckled sarcastly. "Why did you ask about my condition?" Sehun asked still his stare was on the food.

"We just gonna ask some questions about you Sehunnie" Baekhyun said and shrugged. "You start asking me some questions hyungs!Since you start to make a conversation" Sehun said and chuckled. "What can you say about the incident yesterday?" Chanyeol asked all of a sudden. "How did you feel seeing Luhan hyung with Seohyun noona yesterday?" Baekhyun added.

"Aren't you hurt seeing Luhan hyung with his fiance?" Chanyeol asked. "Did you cry yesterday?" Baeyun asked as Sehun stopped eating. "Yah! Stop asking questions from Sehun" Kris said. "Besides, can't you see? Luhan hyung is here! He can hear the words that you're saying" Suho whispered as he macked Baekhun and Chanyeol's head really hard.

"Aww!" the two winced in pain. "Why did you hit me that hard?" the two whined while rubbing their hed. "So that you will realize what've you said is wrong" Suho said and shook his head. "We just want to know what did he felt yesterday" Baekhyunn said with a pout. Suho was about totalk when Sehun stopped himm. "Why do you have many questions? Are you a reporter?" Sehun asked and looked up finally.

"Even if we have many questions, we're already a reporter?" the two said in unison. "Do you really want me to answer your questions? What will happen if I answer your questions?" Sehun asked. "We wil stop asking you a question" the two answered and nodded. "... I'm happy wit

Please log in to read the full chapter