✖o31✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o31✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

Before Sehun could talk, he felt something in his pocket. When he looked down, his phone was gone making him panic and looked up. "Got it" Lay said and had a victory smile while waving Sehun's phone in the air. "Give me that" Kris said as he took the phone away from Lay's hand as they circled around Kris while looking at Sehun's phone.

"Aish!" Sehun said and groaned. "Look at his call history hyung" Chanyeol suggested. "Really? What's your problem?" Sehun said and scratched his head in frustration. "Hmm... let's see. Luhan hyung with a heart, Luhan hyung with a heart, Luhan hyung with a heart again, again and again" Kris muttered and wrinkled his nose. "Psh! No wonder you still love this dude" Kris muttered and shook his head.

"Hyung, why don't you look at his contacts? Maybe he has a girl's number in there" Kai suggested. "Oh? Great idea!" Kris said and immediately looked at Sehun's contacts. They make a poker face seeing that it's their only number in Sehun's contact. "Are you done now?" Sehun asked pissed. "Wait! I'm still not convince! Why don't you--" Suho was cut off.

"Aish hyung! Just give me my phone back will ya?" Sehun hissed as he immediately took it away from Kris' hands. "Yah! We still didn't see your inbox" Suho said. "Aish hyung! You're already invading my privacy! Will you stop it? Why are you even doing this?" Sehun asked all of a sudden. "Because you're hiding something from us! That's why we need to see and reveal your secret" Suho explained.

"Aish! How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not hiding something from you?" Sehun hissed and scratched his head in frustration. "I tell all of my secrets from you all immediately! I don't have any secrets to tell from all of you because I've already everything from you!" Sehun hissed and clenched his fist as the atmosphere got uncomfortable.

"What's happening here?" they looked back and saw Xiumin and Chen already there. "Who the heck is shouting? Why don't you just get out?" Chen hissed as Sehun immediately starts to walk away from the house leaving Chen blinking. "Is he... the one who shouted?" Chen asked pointing at Sehun and they just nodded along.

Weeks later, all of his hyungs are getting suspicious also. "Where's Sehunnie again?" Suho asked. "Maybe he's in the library" they answered. "Why don't you look at him?" Suho commanded someone. "We will buy more foods" Xiumin said and stood up and left with Chen. "Pfft! Anyone?" Suho asked. "We will walk around the whole school. We need our blood to circulate properly" Baekhyun blurted while pointing at Chanyeol and nodded.

"Then, can you go check up Sehunnie for me?" Suho asked. "... We'll try" Chanyeol teased as they stuck their tongue and immediately left with Baekhyun. The two went to the library and to their surprise, Sehun wasn't there. "Mwo? He's not here?" Baekhyun said shocked. "Then, where is that dude?" Chanyeol asked. Someone squealed from behind as the two looked back and saw a group of girls blushing.

"Hey big ears, why don't you give them your killer smile?" Baekhyun whispered. "For what?" Chanyeol asked and furrowed his eyebrows. "Uh... fanservice? Yeah!" Baekhyun said divaishly. "Oh? Is that so? Okay then" Chanyeol said and nodded. He looked at the girls and suddenly smiled creepily as the girls squealed blushing madly.

"Hi oppa! Can we talk to you?" one girl finally talk. "Why don't you talk to them?" Chanyeol whispered. "Mwo? Only me? But wae?" Baekhyun whined. "I need to go to the rest room. I'll be back as soon as I'm done I promise" Chanyeol said in a hurry and ran to the rest room to release his waste. As soon he was out of the rest room, he thought of going to Sehun's homeroom.

He sneakily looked around expecting that he would see Sehun around. He stopped and hid somewhere as he finally saw Sehun. "There you are" Chanyeol mumbled narrowing his eyes at Sehun. He narrowed his eyes more as he saw Sehun talking t

Please log in to read the full chapter