✖o47✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o47✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

It was weekend when Jiwon noticed that her cousin wasn't at home. "Where's that guy?" Jiwon mumbled as she looked around expecting that L.Joe was there somewhere. She raised her brows in confusion as she didn't found her cousin. She snatched her phone on the table and called L.Joe. It took minutes before L.Joe answered it. "Yah!" L.Joe answered.

"Where the heck are you?" Jiwon hissed. "Why do you care?" L.Joe answered back. "Aish! Doesn't mean I'm finding you, I care for you already?" Jiwon said and scratched her head in frustration. "Uh... yeah? You wouldn't call me if you didn't see me in your sight" L.Joe said sarcastly and shrugged. "I don't give a damn about you. Your umma called me because you keep rejecting her calls" Jiwon blurted and blew her bangs.

"Mwo? Umma is calling me? But, I'm just looking at my phone right now and as far as I know, no one is calling me" L.Joe blurted and had this sarcastic smile before grinning. "I know you're lying right now Nam Jiwon. I know you very well. Just admit that you care for me that's why you call me. I know that you miss me too much" L.Joe teased and had this evil grin.

"I don't care for you. I'm just asking where you are. Because as far as I know, you wouldn't go to such place that you don't know" Jiwon answered with a poker face. "Pfft! Meanie" L.Joe mumbled and pouted. "Yah! Just answer my question will ya? You didn't even tell me that you will go somewhere!" Jiwon hissed. "Jeez! Is that a big deal to you?" L.Joe questioned chuckling.

"No! I'm asking you that because tomorrow is your flight and you haven't even pack your things in here" Jiwon explained and rolled her eyes. "Dear cousin, will you relax? My flight is still tomorrow! Jeez cousin! It's early in the morning! I can pack my things later when I come back there! What's the rush anyways?" L.Joe said and scratched his head. "I can't wait to see you leaving immediately" Jiwon blurted and scoffed.

"Yah! Why do you keep acting so meanie early in the morning? You make me pissed off you know what! That I may break the face to these guy in front of me" L.Joe hissed and sighed in frustration. "Huh? You're with someone? Who?" Jiwon asked confused. "If you will hear the name, I swear to all of the great Greek gods in the ancient times, you will be here in less than a minute" L.Joe said as a grin appeared on his face.

"I swear to all of the great Greek gods in the ancient times~ nye nye nye~ Who is it?" Jiwon asked nonchalantly. "Oh Sehun. Right now, I'm currently beating him now" L.Joe said and smirked. Hearing that, Jiwon felt uneasy and wrinkled her nose. "Y-yah! Lee Byunghun!" Jiwon called. "Since you call me by my real name since it makes me irritated, I will beat this gay real hard right now" L.Joe blurted and laughed evilly.

"Y-yah! Don't you--" Jiwon was cut off and stared at her phone when L.Joe hung up already. "" Jiwon cursed as worry can be seen clearly to her face as she immediately ran outside and went to Sehun's house. As soon she was at Sehun's house, she keep knocking on the door really hard as someone opened the door. She blinked in confusion as she saw a woman at her 4o's who is looking back at her innocently.

"Yes dear? What do you want?" the woman asked. "Uh... good morning! Is Sehun there?" Jiwon asked politely. "... He's here. Why are you finding him honey? Do you need something to him? Are you his girlfriend?" the woman blurted as Jiwon widened her eyes. "M-mwo? G-girlfriend? A--" Jiwon was cut off. "My gosh! You're so pretty! He didn't even tell me that he has a girlfriend already" the woman said happily.

"It's not what you think--" Jiwon was cut off. "I'm Mrs. Oh, Sehun's mother. Pleasure to meet you. What's your name my dear?" she introduced as Jiwon remained silent for a second before she bit her lip. "Nam Jiwon-imnida. Pleasure to meet you also" Jiwon introduced formally and bowed. "Omo! Sehun really knows how to pick a girl" Mrs. Oh said happily.

"Mrs. Oh, I'm not--" Jiwon was cut off. "Umma, what's with the noise?" she heard a familiar voice inside before Sehun's face peeked outside and blinked seeing Jiwon. "Why

Please log in to read the full chapter