✖o42✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o42✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

The past days after that event, she noticed Sehun suddenly changed. He was more quiet than ever than before. As in super quiet that he can't even say a word everytime when someone is talking to him or someone would ask his opinion in it. But, besides of him not blurting any word in his mouth, he also changed from being a cold guy into a soft one.

She also noticed that he's already reading a novel which isn't his style before. And oh! They're in good terms now as friends. Before, they're frenemies but now, they've changed. She's always beside him because of some reason... she's teaching him to help him in his academics and at the same time, she's there to be by his side so that she can comfort him anytime because he's feeling down these days.

When it comes to Academics, he's improving. He's getting a high score that sometimes he's already beating his D.O hyung in all of the subjects leaving D.O angry, frustrated, annoyed and at the same time upset. One time during their Math quiz, Sehun's score is higher than D.O's score although his hyung has this two 'lucky' answers while Sehun has only one 'lucky' answer leaving D.O roared as he can't accept the fact that someone beats him.

So, morning came as Jiwon was done with her school uniform as she left her room and went downstairs. She stopped halfway and blinked seeing big suitcase at the living room. "Mwo?" she mumbled before she continued to go down slowly and peek around. "Oh! You're finally awake!" she heard her cousin's voice from the kitchen.

"... What's this thingy?" she questioned while kicking the suitcase in front of her confused. "Oh? Yeah! About that!" Luhan snapped his fingers as he left the kitchen to see Jiwon. "Wait! Don't tell me unnie will live here" Jiwon guessed making Luhan chuckled and ruffled Jiwon's hair. "Nice try in guessing cousin! But no, the answer of it is the opposite of your answer" Luhan said smiling widely.

"... She's not living here?" Jiwon asked as Luhan nodded. "Then, what's with the baggage?" Jiwon asked and tilted her head. "I will leave this house" Luhan blurted and sighed in defeat with a pout. "Huh? You're leaving? But why?" Jiwon asked jaw drop. "Uh... Because I need to be with my wife and that should be what a husband is doing" Luhan answered sarcastly and shrugged.

"So, you will be gone forever?" Jiwon questioned as Luhan thought for a second before slowly nodded with an unsure look as a big smile appeared on Jiwon's face. "What's with the smile?" Luhan asked weirdly and raised a brow. Jiwon suddenly shrieked as she was jumping around in joy and keep pumping her fist in the air happily leaving Luhan dumbfounded.

"Y-yah! Why are you so happy all of a sudden?" Luhan stuttered with a slight pout. "I will be independent from now on! Yipeee! Whooo! In your face! Just go to your precious wife so that I can live here alone from now on" Jiwon said happily stucking her tongue as a pout formed on his lip. "You really hate me do you?" Luhan asked as Jiwon nodded continuously.

"When will you leave?" Jiwon asked happily while smiling brightly. "You want now?" Luhan asked sarcastly and rolled his eyes. "Chincha?! Now? I would love to! I'll help you to put your things out" Jiwon said nodding continuously as she grabbed one of the suitcase before going to the door. "What are you doing? Y-yah Nam Jiwon! I was just joking! Do you have any sense of humor kid?" Luhan stuttered following Jiwon.

"But you said you will leave now?" Jiwon said as she put the suitcase down before going back to grabbed the other suitcase doing the same thing as Luhan was just following Jiwon demanding. "Yah Nam Jiwon! You take care of my house" Luhan shouted when Jiwon pushed him outside. "Yeah yeah whatever" Jiwon answered and scoffed. "I will go here everyday to check up on you, do you get me?" Luhan blurted.

Luhan flinched when Jiwon shut the door in front of him really hard. "Aish! This girl got u

Please log in to read the full chapter