✖o5o✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o5o✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

The next day as soon Sehun was at school at the early time, he saw a shadow making him stopped and look up as he saw Minah making him raised his brow in confusion. "Morning oppa" Minah greeted with her eyesmile continuously waving her hands in front of him as Sehun didn't respond as he just blinked making Minah pouted.

"You don't remember me now oppa? Bang Minah? the girl you got bumped to" she introduced while pointing at herself as Sehun snapped his fingers as he remember her already. "Now you remember me?" Minah asked again as Sehun slowly nodded making Minah beamed and clapped her hands like a little kid. She blinked and pursed her lip when Sehun walked past her.

"Oppa wait!" Minah shouted and grabbed his wrist as Sehun stopped. "Neh?" Sehun asked and raised a brow as Minah went in front of him. "You won't even greet me like how I greet you just now? Meanie" Minah said and pouted. "Oh? Is that so?" Sehun said and scratched his head. "Morning too" Sehun greeted normally as Minah smiled brightly.

She blinked when Sehun starts to walk again but stopped when she grabbed his wrist again as Sehun stopped again. "Neh? Is there something wrong?" Sehun asked and looked at Minah. "Oppa, can I ask something?" Minah said all of a sudden playing her fingers in front of Sehun acting shy in front of him although it isn't at all. "What is it?" Sehun asked and raised his brow.

"I'm kinda new here and I'm not familiar with the place around here. I just went to school the other day. I was gonna ask someone too but they're too busy and you're the only one I know in these school" Minah said shyly and put the strands of her hair to the back of her ear flirtingly. "If you don't mind, will you tour me around in these school? I'm sure you're an old student just like what the others say to you" Minah said and smiled.

"Oh? Well, I'm busy right now" Sehun said scratching his head. "Pleease?" Minah pleaded while doing an aegyo. "My schedule is really hectic right now" Sehun said and shrugged. "Pleease oppa? If you want, you can tour me now" Minah said begging as she kneeled in front of him as Sehun got startled and was just looking at Minah.

"Y-yah! You don't need to do that! Will you stand up?" Sehun said. "No! I won't stand until you tour me around" Minah said with a pout as if she's having a tantrum like a child. Sehun mumbled something and sighed as he was about to talk. "Oh Sehun!" someone called making them looked at it in curiousity as they saw Jiwon running to their direction.

Seeing Jiwon, Minah groaned silently. 'What the heck is she doing in here?' Minah thought and rolled her eyes but kept her composure in being innocent in front of Sehun. Jiwon was about to talk when she blinked seeing a girl kneeling in front to Sehun. "Mwo? What's this? Another girl confessing to you?" Jiwon asked curious as she tries to peek the girl's face which is Minah. "Anni" Sehun said simply and shook his head.

"Then, why is she kneeling for--" Jiwon was cut off and her smile faded as Minah looked up as the two girls meet eyes. "Oh? It's you" Jiwon said boringly and crossed her arms. "What the heck are you doing now? Kneeling in front of him so that he will pity you huh? Aish! y girls these days, they will find a way to make their 'target' notice them eventhought they get embarassed by a lot of people" Jiwon said and sighed.

"Will you stand up already? You look more like a desperate girl than a pity girl in your state" Jiwon hissed and rolled her eyes as Minah stood up in annoyance. "So fatchubs, another target now huh? And these time, the most popular boy and the hearthrob in our school?" Jiwon said sarcastly and sighed in disbelief. "Why aren't you answering me? Are you mute or something? Or maybe a deaf?" Jiwon said and chuckled sarcastly.

"... You didn't tell me to" Minah finally answered coldly and crossed her arms. "Uh... but it's obvious that I'm talking to you, duh!" Jiwon said

Please log in to read the full chapter