✖o53✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o53✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

It was weekend when Sehun was at his own home busy studying for their upcoming test. He stopped and looked up in confusion when he heard someone rang the doorbell from outside. He put the things that he's holding on the table and left his room for a while and went down. He raised a brow and stopped as he was holding the doorknob thinking of some possible person who will go at this early hour.

'Who could it be?' he thought. 'Xiumin hyung? But wae? Maybe not! He's really busy these days. Maybe Chen hyung. Nah! He's also busy these days! Kris hyung? He went to a family outing. Suho hyung? He went to some business trip with his family. Chanyeol hyung? Pfft! He never comes to my house especially Baekhyun hyung. D.O hyung? We're not in good terms same as Kai hyung.

Tao hyung? He doesn't know where's the exact location especially Lay hyung' 'Maybe it's Jiwon' he thought. 'Nah... she's not the one, we're not on good terms with each other' he thought and bit his lip. "Aish! Whatever! I will know the person outside if I open the door" Sehun said and sighed in frustration as he finally opened the door. He raised a brow and froze for a second seeing a man wearing shades. 

"Who--" Sehun was cut off as the man take off his shades which is Sehun. "Surprise?" Myungsoo questioned and smirked. "Yes? I guess so?" Sehun said and slowly nodded making Myungsoo chuckled and shook his head as Sehun was still confused. "How did you know my house?" Sehun asked. "I have many sources" Myungsoo said. "Jiwon? Your cousin?" Sehun questioned and tilted his head.

"Actually, she's not the one" Myungsoo said and shook his head slowly. "I asked her where is your house but she just ignored me. So, I asked someone, so yeah! A friend of mine told me" Myungsoo explained and shrugged. "Why are you here?" Sehun asked confused. "Oh? Good thing you ask that! Well, I've heard to someone that you and Jiwon had some... misunderstanding" Myungsoo said slowly.

"So, that's why you're here?" Sehun blurted as Myungsoo slowly nodded. "Is that the only reason why you're here?" Sehun questioned as Myungsoo slowly nodded unsure. "In fact, there's one more reason. Well, maybe many reason" Myungsoo said as Sehun got confused more. "Since I'm a good and helpful person, I'll help you on how to apologize to my dear cousin since my cousin has a BIG pride" Myungsoo said and winked.

It was their regular school class. Jiwon went down as soon she was down fixing herself. She grabbed her bag and left the house but later then stopped as she felt something strange to Myungsoo. Myungsoo would bug her but this time, he wasn't. He was just there watching something on the television. "Hey Myungsoo, I'll leave now" Jiwon said. "Anneong" Myungsoo simply said not looking at Jiwon.

Jiwon was just at her position for second before she started leaving dumbfounded. 'What's wrong with that dude?' she thought and shook her head. She felt more suspicious when she was at the school. She felt something fishy that even the ones who knows her is ignoring her but she just remained silent as she just continue to work. During break time, she was just alone examining the 11 guys (EXO) leaving their respective rooms.

She was still dumbfounded as they usually ask her to come with them during break time, but this time they aren't leaving Jiwon pouting already upset. "Oppas! Wait up!" Jiwon shouted. "Just go where we usually sit at the cafeteria" Xiumin answered blantly not even looking at her as they left. 'Pfft! Earlier Myungsoo oppa, now them? Did something happened to them that they don't even recognize me? For short, do they have an amnesia?' she thought.

She growled as she just stayed at the classroom and snatched her phone to her bag calling Luhan. But to her surprise, Luhan rejected her call. She chuckled sarcastly can't believe what just happened. She didn't lose hope as she tries to call Luhan again. She sighed in defeat as Luhan didn't answer it. She suddenly widened her eyes when she felt someone suffocating her with a handkerchief leaving her unconscious.

She slowly opened her eyes as she keep blinking adjusting her normal vision and realize that she wasn't at the school. She slammed her palms lightly as she felt something soft. She looked beside her realizing that she's laying at the bed. She raised a brow before she stood up as if she's having a har

Please log in to read the full chapter