✖o52✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o52✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

The next day, as soon Jiwon was at school, she stopped on her spot as she saw someone in front of her... Sehun who is doing his homework. Sehun stopped as he felt someone looking at him. He slowly looked up and saw Jiwon. She scoffed and looked away as she walked past him almost bumping his shoulder as he blinked. He looked at Jiwon behind her back a bit shock. 'She really meant what she said yesterday' he thought and sighed.

During discussion, Sehun was done taking down notes and became idle. With that, he looked each one of his classmate who is still writing notes. He stopped and stared at Jiwon for too long as she was sitting doing nothing. She turned back and noticed Sehun looking at her and raised her brow. "Yah! What are you looking at?" Jiwon hissed and narrowed her eyes.

Sehun snapped out and pointed himself slowly as he wasn't aware of it. "No, I'm talking to myself. Isn't it obvious? I'm talking to you and looking at you, stranger" Jiwon blurted and rolled her eyes. "A-anni" Sehun stuttered and shook his head. "Stop staring will ya? You're so irritating" Jiwon said coldly and shook her head as Sehun startled a bit because of her attitude. 'Meanie' he thought and pouted slightly.

Dismissal came... Sehun was at the main gate just standing there as if he's waiting for someone. "Aish! Where are they already?" Sehun mumbled looking around. Then, he received a message from his hyungs and said that they wouldn't be with Sehun because of some matters. "Aish! You're the one who told me that we should walk together! Who will be with me?" Sehun mumbled and scoffed.

He glanced at Jiwon who is also at the main gate talking to someone in the phone. "Aish! You will pick me up again?" Jiwon hissed talking to Myungsoo at the phone. "What's the problem with that?" Myungsoo asked and raised a brow. "I'm almost there" she lied and hung up. As soon Jiwon looked up, she saw Sehun from a far. "Pfft! Why is that dude looking at me again?" Jiwon muttered and sighed in frustration.

She start leaving the school. Seeing her leaving, Sehun's legs automatically moved without his command as if he's following Jiwon. Sehun felt relieved a bit because she didn't turned back nor looking back because if she does... Sehun will be screwed. Sehun is really careful with every step that he takes although he's very far to her. He saw Jiwon stopped beside the bus stop and keep looking at the road waiting for a bus to stop in front of her.

A bus stopped in front of her after a minute as she hopped inside. Sehun ran immediately almost closed the bus door but good thing he made it. He blinked seeing many people in there. He walked slowly glancing for some vacant seat. He sighed in relief as he found one and suddenly stopped. Jiwon was beside the vacant seat. He was thinking if he would sit on the vacant seat or not.

He snapped out as he saw Jiwon's stare at him as if she didn't expect Sehun. A frown appear on her face and looked away immediately. Without a word, Sehun slowly sat beside Jiwon awkwardly. While at the ride, Sehun noticed that people keep hopping in the bus. Then, he saw an ahjumma who is having a hard time standing. He could tell by the look at the ahjumma's face who is perspiring.

He was about to talk... "Ahjumma, why don't you take my seat instead of just standing?" Jiwon offered. He blinked many times as if he just heard the sweetest voice of Jiwon for the first time. He was looking at Jiwon for a whole time and he also noticed the face of Jiwon which her expression seems new to Sehun's sight today.

"Are you sure young lady? Oh thank you so much young lady! You're so considerate" the ahjumma smiled as Jiwon stood up and assisted the ahjumma to sit. "It's my pleasure ahjumma. I don't want to see oldies having a hard time" Jiwon said and smiled warmly as Sehun's world suddenly stopped seeing her smile. Meanwhile, Jiwon glanced at Sehun suddenly and raised a brow.

Please log in to read the full chapter