✖o62✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o62✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

The next day, Jiwon went to school because she's finally jovial at something and felt tranquil already. As soon she went inside her homeroom class, she saw Sehun first making her beamed. She called him and waved her hands like a little kid. Sehun looked up as he saw her blissful face that struck the sun early in the morning making him weak inside. He smiled a bit and waved his hands sluggishly but bungling.

He doesn't want to transgress Jiwon's mood right now because he can see that she's really joyful in the early morning. He looked away immediately to prevent from Jiwon inspecting him from head to toe because Jiwon is really an innocent kid. He hope that Jiwon won't notice something different from him today. But, too bad Jiwon saw his somber expression. She decided to accost him as she got prying by Sehun's problem out of the box.

"Are you okay?" Jiwon asked and tilted her head. "Huh? I'm fine" Sehun said not making any eye contact. "Are you sure?" she asked with her innocent eyes as Sehun nodded still not looking at her. "You seem like you have a problem right now" Jiwon asked as she lifted his chin all of a sudden and let him face her. "I'm really fine, I just slept late last night because I did some homework" he muttered and looked away.

"How about you? What's with the expression?" Sehun asked as she saw his poker face expression. "Nothing... I'm just happy because everything went back to normal. And I don't have a big problem anymore can't you believe that?" she answered happily and keep nodding continuously. She raised a brow as she saw from his poker face expression, it changed into a frown. 'What's his problem really?' she thought and had a dead silence for a second.

"Uh... I'll just go to my seat. I'll talk to you later" she blurted awkwardly and at the same time weirdly while scratching her temple slowly as she went to her seat. "Tsk" he heard someone making him looked up and raised a brow. "You shouldn't ask that question in the first place. You know that it will make you more disappointed" Tao said and rested his chin on his chair. "Just asking" Sehun mumbled and pouted a bit as Tao rolled his eyes.

"Really? Why do you need to ask that question? If you know already the reason of her smile? Are you even thinking huh?" Tao hissed and sighed in disappointment. "I was just riding along so that she won't notice my mood right now" Sehun explained while looking down making Tao chuckled sarcastly and blew his bangs. "Look at this mirror" Tao commanded as he snatched his pocket mirror in his bag and put it in front of Sehun.

"What will I do with this?" Sehun asked and raised a brow looking at Tao. "Just look at yourself in the mirror and you'll realize why she asked you that question earlier" Tao said and groaned. Sehun slowly looked at himself in the mirror as there were many things in his mind right now... gloomy, frustrated, vexation... all of the negative things you could describe to a lifeless person.

"Now you see why she asked you if you're okay and you're making a vindication" Tao answered divaishly and shrugged. "But, I think she's persuade with my explanation" Sehun asked with a doubt tone. "You think? How about what she thinks huh? For example, I'm Jiwon and I see your expression like that, I wouldn't evade to ask you behind that expression of yours" Tao said and pointed Sehun's face.

"I didn't even want to see her worry too much just because of me" he mumbled and bit his lip. "If you don't want to see her care for you too much, don't make that kind of expression. You know what, if a girl see that expression to the boy she loves, she will cares for that boy and keeps bugging the boy the reason behind that boy's expression and the girl will find a way to make the boy that she loves see his smile again" Tao explained.

Sehun looked up slowly and furrowed his eyebrows. "You know what the reason every girl falls in love with a boy deeply? ... His smile. Same as the girls especially if you fall to someone who is quiet, cold, tough, emotionless, wallflower or for short... the girl who doesn't smile like once in a blue moon. For me, it's already an honor and you felt like you've won a million dollar because you make that person whom you love smiled once in a lifetime" 

"If I was you, I wouldn't waste any milliseconds of time to make her smile because one day if something terrible happens to her, you wouldn't see her smile like that anymore and she will be back to her cold aura" Tao suggested and shrugged. "... I don't love her NOR like her" Sehun said as Tao chuckled. "Chincha?! Are you sure about that? You treat her like your sister or a special friend or a best friend?" Tao asked as Sehun nodded slowly.

Please log in to read the full chapter