✖o1o✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o1o✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

"Yah Nam Jiwon! Get back from here!" Luhan shouted but Jiwon didn't turn back as she was walking continuously. Luhan sighed and scratched his temply. "I'm really sorry that she really hates you" Luhan apologized. "You can't turn back time anymore hyung. It already happened" Sehun said and shrugged. "No offense hyung, I hate your cousin" Sehun admitted.

"It's obvious" Luhan said and sighed. "She's not really like that Sehunnie. In fact, she's the opposite of it. Maybe your first encounter make her like that" Luhan said and shrugged. "Hyung, next time, you shouldn't fore someone to do things they don't want because they won't enjoy it" Sehun suggested. Sehun patted Luhan's back and left leaving Luhan alone.

While they're having fun, the music interrupted when Baekhyun was at the stage holding the mic. "Can I get your attention first? Stop dancing and listen first to my special announcement" Baehyun said as a grin appeared on his face. "As all of you know, Sehun has many fangirls in here and he has the most number of fangirls in all of us" Baekhyun said and looked at Sehun whos confused.

"Now, since it's his birthday, we will have a game" Baekhyun said and looked at Sehun whos confused. "You will find our little Sehunnie around the whole school for an hour. Whoever finds our Sehunnie, will have a kiss" Baekhyun said and smirked as Sehun jaw drop. "To be more challenging, the lights will be turn off first so that Sehun will have a chance to leave this room. As soon Sehun is out of this room, the lights will be immediately turned off" Baekhyun said.

"So, are you in girls?" Baekhyun said and wiggled his eyebrows making the girls squealed. "Oh! And one more thing, whoever each one of his hyungs saw you with Sehunnie determines the winner" Baekhyun added and winked at Sehun. "So, are you ready now guys?" Baekhyun said. "Yah Byun Baekhyun! What the heck are you saying up there?" Kris hissed.

"Relax hyung, it's just for fun. You'll love it" Baekhyun said and grinned. "And you'll put us in your dumb game? You're ridiculous" Suho said and shook his head. "It will be fun hyung. Just trust me" Baekhyun said and smirked. "No! I will not kiss anyone!" Sehun shouted. "You have to Sehunnie. You're already a man... woman mainly" Chen teased as he patted Sehun's head.

"Don't you like it? You will have a first kiss to your first day of womanhood" Xiumin said and high fived Chen' "Aish! You guys are all cray! I will not kiss someone! That's a promise" Sehun said. "Oh sweet sugar honeypie, you will break that promise, swear. Just see" Chen said and winked. Baekhyun snapped his fingers as the lights turned off the whole roon.

Without a word, Sehun immediately ran to the exit and looked around trying for a possible place that the girls will find him. "I should leave the school now" Sehun said and nodded. "Sehun oppa!" Sehun turned back and widened his eyes as many girls was eyeing at him. He turned back and ran as fast as he can while the girls are following him.

He got relieved as he saw the exit. He stopped when the fangirls blocked the exit. He looked back and was about to run when the girls was blocking him. He gulped as they were moving close to him wiggling their eyebrows. He ran to the other side really fast. "Catch him!" one girl shouted. "Aish! Baekhyun hyung! I hate you!" Sehun shouted.

Meanwhile, Luhan saw Jiwon just eating at her table. "Yah Nam Jiwon!" Luhan approached her who stopped eating. "What now? Can't you see I'm just eating alot of foods so that I will release my anger" Jiwon whined and continued to eat. "By eating?" Luhan said with a poker face. "Mind your own business. That's how I release my anger. Deal with

Please log in to read the full chapter