✖o13✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o13✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

While walking, she noticed that she's still holding the Chocolate Bubble Tea. She looked at it and blinked. 'Why am I not drinking this thing?' she thought confused. 'Wait! Should I drink this later while I'm inside the house?' she thought and slowly nodded. She got home already and closed the door and immediately went to the kitchen to cook her own dinner and to pit the Bubble Tea in the fridge.

She sighed in relief and smiled as she was done cooking. She took the Bubble Tea on the fridge and left the kitchen. She went to the living room as she sat on the sofa and turn the television on. She burped as soon she was done eating. She blinked and realized that the Chocolate Bubble Tea is still there. "Omo! I still didn't drink it! What a silly me" Jiwon chuckled at her sillyness and scratched her head.

"Hmm, I wonder hows this thing taste" Jiwon said as she slowly took it and put to the straw before she slowly zipped it. She tasted it for too long and blinked many times as a wide smile appeared on her face. "This tastes good" Jiwon said in delight and continue to drink. "I should buy some of these from now on. This is my style now" Jiwon said.

Meanwhile. Luhan dropped Seohyun to her house. "Thank you oppa" Seohyun said and smiled. Luhan siled and nodded. "And, where's Jiwon? I didn't see her a while ago in the shop" Seohyun blurted. "What?! Why didn't you tell me about it?" Luhan said jaw drop. "I thought you notice that too oppa" Seohyun said. "Aish! She's lost dammit!" Luhan said and facepalmed.

"Luhan, will you calm down?" Seohyun said. "How can I calm down? My cousin is missing!" Luhan said and ruffled his hair in frustration. "Maybe she went home already oppa" Seohyun said and shrugged. "No! She doesn't know which direction is our house!" Luhan whined as he stomped his feet. "I gotta find her. Maybe she's just walking around" Luhan said and snapped his fingers.

"Oppa, I'll help--" Seohyun was cut off. "No yeobo, you gotta rest now. It's already late and you can't be at the road at this time. It's too dangerous" Luhan said. "But oppa--" Seohyun was cut off. "Yeobo, you're pregnant, right? It means that you're prohibited to get tired. I'll just find her by myself" Luhan said and smiled. "Are you sure--" Seohyun was cut off.

"Yeobo, go inside and sleep. You're tired already" Luhan said. Seohyun was about to talk when Luhan opened the door and pushed Seohyun inside lightly and immediately closed the door. "Lock the door and don't go outside anymore" Luhan said making Seohyun pouted. "I just wanted to help you find Jiwon" Seohyun muttered and sighed in defeat as she locked the door and went upstairs.

While finding, Luhan keep calling Jiwon but she didn't his calls. He groaned and looked around while calling her name. 'Ugh! Where did that girl go? She still has business to do' Luhan thought and pouted. After hours of finding, Luhan already gave up. 'I'll ust continue finding her tomorrow' he thought as he walked home while looking down.

While walking, he received a message from Seohyun and she asked if he already saw Jiwon. And if he didn't find Jiwon yet, she'll help hm to find her tomorrow. Luhan smiled seeing the message and continued to walk home. He immediately went inside as soon he was at his own house. "Nam Jiwon! Are you here already?" Luhan shouted and was about to go upstairs.

He stopped and noticed that the television was on. He looked at the sofa and sighed in relief as he saw Jiwon sleeping. "There you are" Luhan muttered and smiled. He saw the Bubble Tea on the ground as he picked it up and shoot it on the bin. He turned off the television before slowly carried her bridal style to her room. He opened the door and slowly put her on the bed.

He put the blanket all over her body and caressed

Please log in to read the full chapter