✖o16✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o16✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

"So, where are we going next?" Jiwon finally talk as she was done eating and threw something on the bin. She raised a brow as she didn't heard Sehun. She looked at Sehun and saw him staring at her. She shook her head. Without a word, she snapped her finger in front of his face making Sehun snapped out. He saw Jiwon looking at him weirdly. "What?" Sehun asked and raised a brow.

"Did you heard what I've said?" Jiwon asked. "What do you think?" Sehun said and crossed his arms. "Offcourse not!" Jiwon said. "Then now you know the answer to your question" Sehun said making Jiwon wrinkled her nose and blew her bangs. "What's your question again?" Sehun asked and tilted his head. "I said, let's go home" Jiwon said sarcastly and rolled her eyes.

"Huh? But that's not the question I've heard" Sehun blurted making Jiwon narrowed her eyes. "So, you heard what I said earlier? You're acting deaf! I wish that it come true" Jiwon said and crossed her arms. "I was just joking!" Sehun said and chuckled. "I wish that you're acting deaf just now, comes true" Jiwon said with a poker face and shook her head.

She got startled when Sehun suddenly ran. "Y-yah! Where are we going?" Jiwon asked as she was running also. Sehun stopped and looked around as if he's finding something. He sighed in relief as he starts to ran to that place. "Yah! Why are you running?" Jiwon asked confused and groaned. She blinked and got confused as they were in front of a men's comfort room.

Sehun barged inside and was finding an empty cubicle. Men who is there looked at Jiwon with mixed expression: confuse, curious at the same time shock. Sehun beamed as he finally found a cubicle. He went inside and locked it making Jiwon feel nervous. "Yah! What are we doing here?" Jiwon stuttered. She widened her eyes as she saw Sehun ped his pants and put down his pants a little.

"Y-yah! What the--" Jiwon was cut off and widened her eyes. 'My innocent eyes!' she thought as she looked away and closed her eyes tightly as her face is blushing. 'Should I?' she thought and bit her lip. 'Yep! I should do it' she thought and nodded as she took a deep breath and screamed making Sehun distracted and flinched as he finally noticed Jiwon beside him.

"!" he cursed as he immediately pulled up his pants. "Yah! You're here?" Sehun said. "Are you blink? What the heck is that question?" Jiwon hissed still her eyes closed. "How did you get here?" Sehun asked and furrowed his eyebrows. "... You really have a short memory are you?" Jiwon said poker face as she finally open her eyes. "Why didn't you tell me?" Sehun said.

"Excuse me, for your information, I keep asking you but you wouldn't answer" Jiwon said divaishly and shook her head. "... I didn't hear it" Sehun said innocently and slowly shook his head. "What the-- is that the result of eating ddukbakki?" Jiwon furrowed her eyebrows. "It's ddukbokki" Sehun corrected. "Whatever! I'm from America and I don't even know Korean foods, okay?" Jiwon hissed.

"Yah Nam Jiwon, just admit it already" Sehun said all of a sudden. "About what?" Jiwon asked and raised a brow. "That you want to see 'it'" Sehun emphasized making Jiwon looked at him with a sour face. "Yuck! As if! I don't want to see... that thing!" Jiwon said uneasy. "Pfft! Every girl wants to see the boy's 'precious' one" Sehun emphasized.

"Ugh! Except for me! I don't want to! I only think of innocent things!" Jiwon said trying to calm down. As soon she calmed down, she narrowed her eyes. "Wait! How do you know about that?" Jiwon asked and raised a brow. "Oh yeah right! You're--" "Don't. say. that. word!" Sehun warned and glared at Jiwon.

"Oh! I totally get it now! No wonder you drag me with you! Yah! I'm still a girl and you've gone too far already! You know what, you really are a--" Jiwon was cut off and widened her eyes as Sehun covered tightly. "Yah! I

Please log in to read the full chapter