✖o68✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

 ✖o68✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

The next day, while there was an occassion at their school which a graduation, the ten guys looked at Sehun who looks disappointed. "What's up with these guy?" they asked each other that question but they would just shrug together. "What's your problem?" Lay asked as he was the brave one to ask that question as they notice Sehun didn't even move an inch.

They got startled when Sehun start doing these child's tantrums. "Oh Sehun! Pabo! You're such a pabo!" Sehun whined while slapping his head really hard. "Yah! What's the matter?" Lay asked confused. "I just hurt Jiwon by my words! Ugh!" Sehun said and covered his face with his palms. "Huh? But why?" Lay asked and raised a brow. "I should've just forgive her yesterday, do you know that hyung?" Sehun asked regretting.

"What will you do now?" Lay asked. "I need to take back what I've said to her" Sehun said. "But, she's not here. She said that she wouldn't go to this occassion right now because she will go back to America" Lay blurted. "Wait what? America?" Sehun said and widened his eyes. "Neh! Her flight is today and by this time, she's currently packing her things" Lay said looking at his watch.

Sehun stood up and left the school and went to her house. As soon he's at her house, he keep pressing the doorbell. He heard someone groaned and opened the door widely revealing Woohyun. "Yah! What the hell is your problem huh? Early in the morning and you will press that doorbell of ours continuously? I'm still sleeping here punk!" Woohyun hissed.

"Where's Jiwon hyung?" Sehun asked panting. "She just left a minute ago" Woohyun said and furrowed his eyebrows. Sehun was about to leave when Woohyun grabbed his arms and spun him around. Before Sehun could ask... "Why did you let someone go to your life which is really important?" Woohyun said as his voice soften. "Huh?" Sehun questioned and tilted his head.

"Do you know that she's also important to you the most? That's why you're special to her and she's thankful to meet such guy like you" Woohyun said and smiled a bit. "What do you mean about that hyung?" Sehun asked confused. "Look, although she has a lot of friends in her school in America because she's popular, she can't even count whom her true friends are" Woohyun explained.

"Some of her friends are a two-faced brat, a backstabber or just she knows by the name. She told me about that" Woohyun said. "How did she know if they're just acting?" Sehun asked. "By their actions. She can feel it. She knows those person if they're real or fake. Her dream is to be a successful psychologist do you know about that?" Woohyun said. "Maybe they're just like that" Sehun said and shrugged.

"You wouldn't know because you didn't encounter those kind of person in your entire life. That's why she plans to be alone. When she went here, she've changed... for the better. I don't know who influenced to her but one thing is on my mind... it was you" Woohyun said. "Huh? A-anni--" Sehun was cut off. "You're the only one whos always by her side just like your hyungs said one time to me" Woohyun said chuckling.

"Since then, she's already happy and hyper when she's talking to me than her usual when she's in America. I don't even know why the two of you are answering back some harsh words to each other" Woohyun said and shook his head. "Why is she leaving?" Sehun asked and raised a brow. "Because it's been a year already. And besides, she really needs to go back because our father is in coma again" Woohyun said and sighed.

"And if I were you, I would already go to the airport because there's a possibility that I can't see the one whom I love the most" Woohyun suggested as Sehun facepalmed finally realizing that he will catched up Jiwon. "Don't worry, she won't leave me just like in the movies because I can make it on time" Sehun said with an assured smile and winked. "Make sure of that" Woohyun said before closing the door.

Hours later, Sehun was at the airport already. He went inside and looked around tiptoeing that can be use in case he can find Jiwon immediately to the passerbys who has a flight also when departing and arriving. He stopped in the center and looked around losing hope as he can't still find Jiwon inside the airpo

Please log in to read the full chapter