✖o3o✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o3o✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart

 

Jiwon was walking away from the classroom. She furrowed her eyebrows felt weird. "... Where's that gay dude?" Jiwon muttered talking to herself as she looked around. "Hmp! He doesn't even want to be with me anyway! Why would I even bother to look for him? I'll just go home by myself then" Jiwon muttered and shrugged and was about to walk again when she got startled when someone grabbed her wrist.

"What the--" she looked back and widened her eyes as she saw a familiar faces. She keep blinking and rubbed her eyes as she can't even believe that they met again. She looked at them from head to toe and narrowed her eyes as she saw them wearing the same uniform. "Hey!" Xiumin said as he snapped his fingers in front of her as she was spacing out. She snapped out and shook her head.

"Are we that good looking now that slowly and slowly melts your heart?" Chen blurted arrogantly and chuckled. A big smile appeared on her face and hugged the two tightly making the two startled and slowly chuckled as they hugged her back. "You're studying here?" Jiwon asked as she broke the hug. "Probably yes" Xiumin answered and nodded. "Mwo?! You're studying here?!" Jiwon said shocked.

"Uh... yeah? Is there a problem?" Chen said and raised a brow. "Nothing, I just can't believe that we're... studying in the same school" Jiwon said slowly. "Mwo?! You're also studying here?" the two said shocked. "Uh yeah! That's why we have the same uniform color?" Jiwon said sarcastly and chuckled. "I haven't see you earlier" Jiwon said. "We didn't see you too earlier" Xiumin answered.

"If you want, we can go home now" Xiumin suggested. "I can take you home since we have the same street" Chen suggested as Jiwon beamed and nodded continuously. "Anyways, where's gay dude?" Jiwon asked. "Oh? Uh... he's flirting with someone" Xiumin blurted. "Where?" Jiwon was about to look back when Chen suddenly put his arms to her shoulders. "We don't know. We'll just call him, okay? Let's go home" Chen said.

Jiwon slowly nodded and shrugged her shoulders as she's uncomfortable we the contact. Chen slowly put his arms down and chuckled shyly. "Kaja!" Xiumin said as he was pushing Jiwon lightly while they walked fast. Seeing it, Sehun got relieved and blew his bangs. "We will hang out later at Kris' crib" Tao blurted. "But--" Sehun was cut off. "No more butts, okay? We miss you hanging out with us" Kai said.

"See, our hang out is boring already. Without you, Lay's joke got weirder do you know that?" Chanyeol said. "Yah!" Lay said as they laughed. "My jokes are funny. You guys just don't have any sense of humor" Lay said and pouted. "You'll come, okay?" Kris said and slung his arm to Sehun's shoulder. "Arasso. I'll just go home and go to your house" Sehun said in defeat.

"No, we will go there right now" D.O said as Sehun's eyes widen in shock. "Mwo?! As in, right now?" Sehun said as they nodded. "But, can I have atleast go home to refresh myself? Besides, I'll carry my bag to your house hyung" Sehun said and scratched his head. "Don't worry, we're just the same, see?" they said showing their bags. "My bag is heavy" Sehun said making an alliby.

"Aish! Don't make an excuse Sehunnie. We want to have a bonding time with you" Suho said and scratched his head in frustration. "Why don't we start going now so that Sehun won't make an alliby anymore?" D.O suggested and shook his head. "Come on let's go" Kris commanded as they start leaving the school. "Xiumin hyung and Chen hyung was out of my sight earlier" Tao blurted.

"Where did they go?" Lay asked. "They will come right?" Baekhyun asked. "Yeah! They will! They will just go home" Kris said and shrugged. "Hyung! You're unfair!" Sehun whined while stomping his feet. "Why am I the unfair one?" Kris said and raised a brow. "You allowed them to go home first while you didn't allow me to go home?" Sehun said jaw drop as Kris chuckled coolly and shook his head.

"I'm not the unfair one, you are" Kris blurted and scratched his head. "You're the one who doesn't have a time to talk w

Please log in to read the full chapter