✖o59✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o59✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

"Mwo? You're here?" Luhan said shocked as the guy smiled warmly and saluted at Luhan. "Aish! Don't act naive already! I know that you look innocent. Don't use your innocentness towards me, you're so disgusting" Jiwon said annoyed and blew her bangs in frustration. "I'm not the one who brought him here this time" Luhan blurted and nodded slowly. "Oh please! I don't believe in you" Jiwon said not convince and looked away.

"I swear! I'm not the one who told him to go here" Luhan swore and raised his right hand as if he's pledging or something. "Then who?" Jiwon asked and put her hands on her hips while tapping her right foot waiting for Luhan's answer. "I don't know! Why don't you ask him? Why are you even asking me? I don't even know that he's here in Korea" Luhan said and shrugged as Jiwon eyed at Woohyun.

For those who doesn't know the man at the last chapter, he's Nam Woohyun. "Who told you to go here in Korea?" Jiwon asked coldly and raised a brow. "Uh... me!" Woohyun said happily and linked arms with Jiwon but she shrugged it off irritated. "And why are you here?" Jiwon asked and crossed her arms. "Uh... I just want to. Am I even prohibited to go here in Korea?" Woohyun asked innocently and scratched his head.

"No? You're not prohibited to go here, I'm just asking you. Are you sure about your answer?" Jiwon asked as Woohyun nodded continuously. Jiwon eyed at Woohyun carefully and sense something bad. "Swear to..." Jiwon paused and pointed her finger up referring to God making Woohyun silent and bit his lip as he suddenly furrowed his eyebrows. "Yah! Answer me will ya?" Jiwon hissed as Woohyun flinched and jumped to his spot.

"I... guess... so?" Woohyun answered with a doubt tone and slowly shrugged. "You wouldn't go here unless someone told you to" Jiwon blurted and tapped her finger to her cheek thinking hard. "Are you sure you didn't told him to go here?" Jiwon asked and looked at Luhan as he nodded continuously with an innocent look. "Then who?" Jiwon asked confused. "L.Joe oppa?" Jiwon questioned.

"Nah... he doesn't like you at all oppa, he won't even talk to you. So, definitely not him" Jiwon said and shook her head. "Myungsoo oppa? Anni, he doesn't have time to talk to you these days because he's busy right now" Jiwon said and blew her bangs. "Wait! I think I know now!" Jiwon said and snapped her fingers. "Don't tell me it's..." Jiwon remained silent and pointed her finger towards Woohyun.

Woohyun smiled innocently and slung his arms to her shoulder. "Neh! You're right! It's Hongbin!" Woohyun said happily as Jiwon frowned. "What the-- Yah! You know we already broke up!" she hissed. "Mwo? You broke up already? I thought you're still together? You didn't inform me about it" Woohyun said jaw drop. "Yah! I told you before and you were the first one I've told to. Will you get off of me?" she hissed irritated and pushed Woohyun.

Woohyun chuckled. "Oh? Oh yeah right! I forgot! Mianhe" Woohyun said and scratched his head cutely. "He even told me that the to of you are still together. He called me just because you were ignoring him and he needed my help" Woohyun blurted as Jiwon narrowed her eyes to Woohyun. "Mwo? You're here just because of that? Pfft! What a nonsense reason" Jiwon said in disbelief and looked away.

"Little sister, I don't get it. In the first place, why did you broke up with him? Hongbin is a gentleman, caring, handsome, responsible guy. Why did you let go of that opportunity? Man with that personality is rare these days like mine" Woohyun said arrogantly. And yes! He's Jiwon's older brother! "Yah! Are you blind? Is your mind already corrupted because of what he's brainstorming to you? Pathetic!" Jiwon muttered the last word in disbelief.

"Uh... will you just argue at home?" Luhan butted in. "And why?" Jiwon asked and raised a brow. "Because... my wife is still sleeping. She might hear your conversation. Now you go now and I need to finish eating" Luhan said as Jiwon was about to talk when Luhan shut the door to her face. "If you're planning to live at my house, you're not allowed" Jiwon blurted coldly. "Pfft! Don't worry, I have my own home in here" he said and stuck his tongue out.

It was their dismissal time. Sehun and Jiwon were busy talking and someon

Please log in to read the full chapter