✖o41✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o41✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

The day of the wedding. Everyone is busy preparing themselves while the wedding isn't starting yet. All of the ones that are in the invitation are already inside the church fixing themselves. They stopped when the groom finally came with his handsome face while wearing his tux. Sehun who is busy fixing his tux stopped when someone called him making him looked up and froze seeing Luhan in front of him.

"Quit staring. I know I'm too attractive that's why you fall for me" Luhan said arrogantly and snickered as Sehun snapped out and rolled his eyes. "But, you're more handsome than me today" Luhan added with a sweet smile making his eyes unoticeable in it. "Anyways, who helped you to fix your tux?" Luhan asked curious. "Nam Jiwon? Where is she now?" Sehun asked and tilted his head.

"Why are you finding her huh? Do you like her already do you?" Luhan blurted wiggling his eyebrows while grinning. "What the heck are you saying?" Sehun hissed furrowing his eyebrows. "Because these past few days, I noticed that the two of you become closer" Luhan blurted and nudged Sehun teasingly as Sehun sighed. "She's helping me to study" Sehun said with a serious face and crossed his arms.

"Nice alliby. That's an old fashion Oh Sehun" Luhan said not convince and keep shaking his head. "Why don't you ask your cousin huh? I'm telling the truth. So I'm asking you, where is she right now?" Sehun asked and took a deep breath. "But, why are you finding her?" Luhan asked curious. "Because... I want to thank her for helping me earlier" Sehun answered.

"Then, why didn't you thank her earlier?" Luhan asked. "Because... after she helped me earlier, she left right away" Sehun answered with an annoyed tone. "You can just stop her by blocking her way or grabbing her wrist or arms so that she can't walk any further and you will have a chance to say thank you to her, duh?" Luhan blurted as Sehun clucked his tongue already pissed.

"Yah hyung! For your information, I'm not that kind of guy that does that" Sehun hissed. "... Yes you are especially to me" Luhan said slowly and blinked. "Aish! Hyung! Just answer my question" Sehun said and scratched his head in frustration. "Okay fine! She's already preparing and I don't know when she will appear" Luhan said and shrugged.

It was an hour as they were waiting for the bride to come. In order for them to not bored themselves, they were just chatting with their group of friends. Then, the organizer already signalled that the bride already arrived as they prepared themselves. Sehun stand beside Luhan and looked at Luhan who is dusting his tux and examining himself from head to toe.

While Sehun was standing bored already as the ones who is walking in the aisle is really slow as he groaned and blew his bangs while looking each one of them whos walking the aisle. He stopped and narrowed his eyes as he saw a familiar person walking now slowly. That person was holding a flower while looking down in embarassment. When the girl looked up, Sehun suddenly froze as it was Jiwon. His stare was fixed only to Jiwon.

[A/N: Just mind the hair in the second picture not the face, arasso?]

'Is that... her?' he thought as he can't take his eyes off of her. Jiwon glanced at her cousin's place as she saw Luhan smiled warmly at her and make a thumbs up. She looked beside Luhan and saw Sehun as she caught him looking at her. She blinked before slowly smiling warmly at him making him snapped out and melt inside with no particular reason.

Luhan secretly glanced at Sehun whos face is confused at the same time Sehun's body is shaky. Luhan clucked his tongue and a smirked appeared on his face. 'I gotta admit... but my cousin is really attractive right now. No wonder these guy beside me can't take his eyes off of her' Luhan thought and shook his head and looked away as he looked at the aisle and smiled warmly seeing his soon to be bride already walking.

Sehun was feeling d

Please log in to read the full chapter