✖o57✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o57✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

"Can I come in?" Sehun asked as Jiwon nodded and opened the door widely for Sehun to enter. Sehun was about to chase Jongmin when Jiwon caught his wrist tightly making Sehun stopped and looked at Jiwon. "Next time, don't wear a cap" Jiwon blurted and looked at Sehun seriously as Sehun raised a brow in confusion. "Because that kid loves caps. If he sees one, he will just grab it and if you will take the cap away, he will do something" Jiwon paused.

"He will do something if you take it away from him just to get the cap back and own it already" Jiwon added and nodded with wide eyes. "Aish! But I love that cap the most! I can't take that away just because of a child! I only have those kinds of things once in a lifetime!" Sehun hissed as he pushed Jiwon's hands away and chased Jongmin. "Yah little kid! Give me my cap back!" Sehun shouted.

Hearing that, she felt touched all of a sudden with no particular reason. A small smile appeared on her face but she didn't tell about the cap thingy as she just shrug it off. She was about to close the door when a foot block the door. She looked up and saw Hongbin waving his hands like a little kid and smiled brightly. "Good morning Jiwon-ah!" Hongbin greeted. "What's so good in the morning?" Jiwon asked with a poker face.

"Uh... your beautiful face?" Hongbin questioned and nodded continuously as Jiwon groaned in annoyance. "How about me? You won't greet me back?" Hongbin said and pouted. "Morning" Jiwon greeted simply. "Morning only? Where's the word 'good'?" Hongbin emphasized with his hands. "Why would I say the word 'good'? There's no good in my morning since when you appeared in my sight" Jiwon said bitterly and rolled her eyes.

"Why are you here?" Jiwon asked coldly and crossed her arms. "I want to talk to you" Hongbin said as she growled annoyed again. "Again? Aren't you getting sick of it? Going to my house just to talk to a cold person like me?" Jiwon said and scratched her head. "Because I love you and I will NEVER get sick of coming to your house. I just want to talk to you" Hongbin said sincerely and nodded. Without a word, Jiwon kicked his foot and closed the door.

But, Hongbin stopped it on time and opened the door. "Jiwon-ah, please talk to me" Hongbin pleaded. "I said I don't want to talk to you! What will be our topic anyway? I don't have time to talk to things which is useless and nonsense" Jiwon hissed. "We're not done talking yet about our relationship!" Hongbin said. "What the-- we've talked about this already! We're already over! And how many times do I have to tell you that we're over?" she hissed.

"We've never talk about this matter in the first place that's why I don't even know that we're over" Hongbin hissed. "Woah! Wait wait wait! WE'VE NEVER TALK ABOUT IT IN THE FIRST PLACE?" Jiwon emphasized and sighed in disbelief. "Excuse me! For your information, we've talked about it and you were there. You don't know because you weren't listening at all. Oh wait! You were with your girlfriend that's why you don't know" Jiwon said.

"Yah! Kim Jongmin!" Sehun shouted. Sehun saw Jongmin stopped in front of him and was looking at somewhere curious. He stopped and turned back and looked to where Jongmin is looking. He approached Jiwon whos arguing with Hongbin. "If you don't want, then I have to do this" Hongbin said and sighed as he grabbed her wrist tightly and dragged him outside. "Yah! Let go of me!" Jiwon shouted and keep punching him in the chest.

Hongbin turned back as he felt someone grabbing his wrist and saw Sehun with a glare. "Yah! Let go of her!" Sehun said calmly making Hongbin snickered and shook his head coolly. "What if I don't want to?" Hongbin blurted and smirked. "I thought that you're a gentleman? A gentleman doesn't hurt a lady no matter what happens" Sehun said and smiled a bit as Hongbin just looked at Sehun with a raised brow. "Let go of her" Sehun commanded.

Seconds later, Hongbin let go of Jiwon as Sehun went beside to Jiwon. "Why are you dragging her?" Sehun questioned and raised a brow. "Because I want to talk to her but she refused to so I dragged her away to the house" Hongbin answered. "Why are you forcing her to talk to you if she doesn't want to? Why did you cheat in the first place if you don't want this to happen?" Sehun questioned and narrowed his eyes.

"Excuse me, can I ask you some

Please log in to read the full chapter