✖o69✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o69✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

2 years later...

"Aish! I can't even believe this" D.O mumbled in annoyance as he was facing at the center stage pissed. They're seniors already and today is their graduation day. As their promise, they will graduate together. "Is this even happening in my life?" D.O cursed and blew his bangs. "I can't believe that this dumbso beats me" D.O muttered bitterly. "Just accept the fact that he's smarter than you" Chen blurted grinning.

"Aish! Whatever!" D.O said and rolled his eyes and saw Sehun with many medals as D.O pouted. "That's my dream! To take all of the medals" D.O said and whined on his seat. "Yah! Will you shut up? It is just a thing! You can't use your intelligence when you find a job in the near future. You need to be hard-working. Aish!" Kris hissed and scratched his head irritated.

As soon as the ceremony ended, his hyungs circled around him and congratulate him. As soon they looked at D.O... "Come on, say it" Suho said smiling warmly. D.O pursed his lip and took a deep breath. "... Congratulations Sehun. You deserve it" D.O said and smiled a bit. "Really? No hard feelings?" Sehun asked and smiled. "Offcourse there is! Nah! Just joking! If it's deserving, there's no hard feelings" D.O said and smiled.

"Let's celebrate!" they said happily. While they're having a celebration... "Tomorrow is your birthday. Aren't you excited?" Baekhyun asked and tilted his head. "Offcourse I am!" Sehun said and nodded. "No you're not" Chanyeol said and shook his head as Sehun looked at Chanyeol confused. "I'm happy even now, see?" Sehun said and plastered a big smile on his face.

"Aish guys! When he says that he's happy, he is. Don't convince him with another answer" Xiumin said scratching his head in frustration. Sehun smiled and just eat his food as he thought of someone all of a sudden. "Can I ask you something?" Sehun looked up and saw Kai looking back at him. "If you think I can answer your question" Sehun said and shrugged. "What is it anyways?" Sehun asked and raised a brow.

"Do you still love Jiwon?" Kai asked all of a sudden as Sehun stopped as he was holding his utensils and looked at Kai as he can clearly see that he's serious about the question. "Why did you ask that all of a sudden?" Sehun asked giving Kai a suspicious look. "Anni! I thought you forget her already because you never mention her name in the past two years and you were busy studying that time" Kai said and shrugged.

"... The answer is pretty obvious to your question" Sehun just answered that and continued to eat. "So you don't love her and forget about her existence in your life already?" Kai blurted as Sehun facepalmed and banged his head on the table. "Yah Kai! What are you asking anyways?" Tao hissed and glared at Kai. "None of your business and don't give me that look because it isn't that scary anyways" Kai answered coldly.

The next day, the ten dorks surprised Sehun at his own home. Then, they headed to their school one last time to celebrate his birthday in there. While they're having fun... "Hello hello? Mic check one two one two" they looked at the center stage and saw Baekhyun tapping the mic before he took it. "Good morning to everyone! My name is Byun Baekhyun and we all know that it's our Sehunnie's birthday..." he paused.

Sehun raised a brow as his heart starts to beat too fast all of a sudden. 'What's this feeling?' he thought as he put his hands on his chest. "... So let's sing to him a Happy Birthday as a whole" Baekhyun said and smiled as the room filled with singers singing loudly. As soon they're done singing, Sehun smiled and bowed. "It's kinda boring right? That's why I'm here because I'll have a game for you to get you excited" he blurted.

Hearing that, Sehun's heart starts to beat faster and raised a brow as if this scene already happened but he just can't remember when. "This is called the Catch and Kiss game. I know that we have a Sehun fangirls in here" Baekhyun said and looked at the group of girls at the center which is Sehun's fangirls. "All you have to do is catch him. And if you're the first one to catch him, you will kiss our Sehunnie" he blurted.

"Yah! What the heck are you doing?" Kris hissed. "Relax hyung, this will be fun" Baekhyun said and winked. Then, his heart starts to beat more fast as if he's gonna have a heart any second not because of what Baekhyun is saying but a deja vu is happening. "Isn't this scene already happened?" D.O

Please log in to read the full chapter