✖oo4✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖oo4✖

--Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart--

 

They went outside as soon they're already at D.O's house. They saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun already there while resting their backs on their motors. As soon as  the four came out, Tao and Kris also went outside their cars. A bus stopped blocks away from D.O's house as Xiumin and Chen hopped out and was walking.

"Let's go inside" D.O suggested as they were about to go inside. "Wait! We're not complete yet" Kris stopped sd he noticed someone missing. "Whose not here yet?" Xiumin asked and looked around. "Suho and Lay hyung" Chanyeol said and looked around. "We should wait forr them" Kris said when someone demand.

They glanced at Baekhyun whose whining and pouted. "Yah! What the heck is your problem?" Chen hissed annoyed. "Can we just go inside and wait for them there?" Baekhyun pleaded. "If you want, you can go inside hyung" Tao suggested and shrugged. "Who wants to come insidee now?" Kris asked as they all raised except for Sehun.

When Luhan saw Sehun didn't raised his hands, he immediately put his hands down. "The two of you will wait, arasso? Let's go" Kris commanded as they went inside leaving the two. "Sehun" Luhan called as Sehun looked at him. "Do you have a problem with me?" Luhan asked curious. Sehun widened his eyes a bit as he didn't show it to Luhan.

"What are you talking about hyung? Offcourse not!" Sehun chuckled and keep shaking his head. "Then why didn't you sat at the back seat? Are you mat at me Sehun?" Luhan asked. Sehun chuckled and sighed. "Eventhough I didn't sat at the back seat, I'm already mad at you hyung? I'm having a nausea when sitting at the back seat of a car" Sehun lied.

"Nausea?" Luhan questioned and suddenly chuckled sarcastly making Sehun looked at him in confusion. "Oh Sehun, do you think I'm that naive?" Luhan said all of a sudden and shook his head. "... I didn't say that you're naive" Sehun said and shrugged. "I know Sehun that you didn't say to me but I can feel what's on your mind" Luhan said.

"What are you trying to say hyung? Will you just cut to the chase?" Sehun said and shook his head. "Maybe you should be the one who cuts to the chase" Luhan answered back. Sehun looked at Luhan whose face is serious while looking directly at Sehun. "What will I say to you hyung? That I should make a sentence that I have a problem with you although I'm not so that you will shut your mouth, feeling satisfied?" Sehun said.

Sehun shook his head and looked away. "You did make a sentence" Luhan mumbled and shook his head. Sehun looked at Luhan with a poker face. "I didn't make--" Sehun was cut off. "You said you used to sit at the backk seat and you really like it. No matter what HAPPENS, you will sit at the back seat. Now, you remember?" Luhan blurted emphasizing and wiggled his eyebrows.

"T-that was before" Sehun said. "No it isn't. You keep telling me that you want to sit at the back seat ALWAYS" Luhan defended and he had this victory smile. "Past is past. We're already in the present and will do the future" Sehun blurted as he tries to change the topic. Luhan chuckled because of Sehun's sillyness.

"Don't change the topic" Luhan said and shook his head still chuckling. "As long we're not done talking about your attitude earlier, we will not change the topic" Luhan said. Sehun groaned and blew his bangs in annoyance. "Ugh!" Sehun said and ruffled his hair in frustration. "Why didn't--" Luhan was cut off. "Is it a big deal to you that I didn't sit on the back seat?" Sehun blurted.

"Offcourse! That's why I'm telling it to you" Luhan blurted. "And why?" Sehun asked a raised a brow. "... If I answer that question, you will answer my question also?" Luhan asked making Sehun remained silent. "... Your actions starts to change for the past few days as if something is bothering in your mind Sehun-ah" Luhan said with a worried tone.

"Now, answer my question" Luhan said. Sehun took a deep breath and was about to talk. "Hey! someone shouted as Sehun looked around and saw Lay beside him already as he flinched and stepped back seeing Lay smiling creepily while wiggling his eyebrows. "Yah hyung! What the heck?! You scared the hell out of me" Sehun hissed while his hands are on his chest.

"Am I that scary now?" Lay asked and scratched his head while pouting. "Where's Suho?" Luhan asked. Lay pursed his lip pointing something. The two looked at it and narrowed their eyes seeing Suho trying to run really fast to their direction. "Hey guys, I'm almost there!" Suho shouted and bend down panting hard.

Suho collapsed on the ground as the three approaches him immediately. The three looked at Suho. "Yah Suho! Will you get up? You're making yourself embarass especially us" Lay said and just scratched his head because of Suho's sillyness. "This.is.your.fault" Suho said slowly as he was trying to catch his breath.

"Huh? But why me?" Lay asked confused. "You.make me. walk from school. to here! Do you know how many minutes we're walking? Exactly one hour!" Suho hissed and smacked Lay's head. "It is also your fault" Lay said and crossed his arms. "What did I do wrong?" Suho asked and raised a brow. "Your bones is too weak that's why you keep complaining every minute in our walk!" Lay hissed and shook his head and looked at the two.

"You know what, this is the kind of dude that you don't want to be with when you're jogging. He will keep complaining. You wouldnt hear him stop in complaining, I'm telling you" Lay said pointing at Suho and keep shaking his head. "In the first place, we could just ride on a bus so you wouldn't here me complaining!" Suho said and rolled his eyes.

Sehun just sighed and decided to go inside. When Sehun closed the door, they stopped talking and looked at the door and looked each one of them. "... Did we just interrupt something?" Lay asked to Luhan. Luhan just smiled and patted Lay's head. "Let's go inside. They're waiting for you guys already" Luhan said. The two was just looking at Luhan going inside.

D.O was looking each one of their expression waiting for their response. They looke

Please log in to read the full chapter