✖o29✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o29✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

"Aiish!" Sehun mumbled and hit his head on his desk. "Ms. Nam, why don't you take the vacant seat beside Mr. Oh?" the teacher said and smiled as Jiwon nodded and immediately sat beside Sehun. "Maybe you're that too excited sitting beside me" Sehun said sarcastly and rolled his eyes. "Hi seatmate! What's your name?" Jiwon asked innocently.

"Yah! Nice try! Will you stop acting like you don't know me?" Sehun said irritated. "... I don't really know you" Jiwon said acting innocently and slowly shook her head. "Yah! Why are you being like this?" Sehun said and furrowed his eyebrows. "Oppa said that you don't have a friend who is a girl" Jiwon muttered and shook her head. "I don't even get you" Sehun said confused.

"So that it is clear to you, let's pretend that we never met. And we only first met here, arasso?" Jiwon muttered and blinked. "And why do I need to do that?" Sehun asked and raised a brow. "So that your 'fangirls' won't even suspect us that we knew each other for a long time" Jiwon explained. "If that's what you want then fine!" Sehun said.

"Unnie, can you tour me around during break time? I'm not familiar" Jiwon teased and scratched her head. "Really? Unnie?" Sehun said with a poker face. "Wae? You're--" Jiwon was cut off. "Oppa, you're gay?" one of his fangirls heard their conversation jaw drop. The girl startled and immediately looked away when Sehun send her a deathly glare. "They don't know that you're--" Jiwon was cut off.

"YES" Sehun said loudly and groaned. "Will you please stop talking to me first? Early in the morning and you piss me off! Go talk to your other classmates because I'm not the only one whos your classmate" Sehun hissed irritated and ruffled his hair in frustration. "But, the teacher said that we can be friends" Jiwon said pouting. "Aish! And you believe with what the teacher told you?" Sehun said coldly.

"Aish! And you will do what oppa will tell you?" Jiwon blurted and smirked. "Aish! I thought that you don't want me to be with you around?" Sehun asked coldly and crossed his arms. "... I don't know. It looks like you're the only normal student studying here. Oops! Maybe not! You have a problem also" Jiwon said and grinned. "One more or I swear I will hit you already" Sehun said calmly clenching his fist.

"You said to me that you should be by my side because oppa told you so right?" Jiwon blurted as something popped in Sehun's head. "As for you, you take care of her, arasso? You should be by her side always" Remembering that, Sehun puffed his cheeks and blew his bangs in frustration as a victory smile appeared on Jiwon's face.

During breaktime, while the ten dorks are enjoying at their table, Suho noticed something. "Where's Sehunnie?" Suho asked Kai. "I don't know hyung! Why are you asking me about it? I'm with you the whole time silly" Kai said chuckling and shook his head. "But really, wheres Sehunnie?" Suho asked the others who immediately stopped talking and looked at Suho.

"Maybe he's at the classroom or something" Tao said and shrugged. "Why don't you call him? And even tell him that it's breaktime already" Suho suggested. "Since you suggested it, why don't you do it grandpa?" Chen said sarcastly and shrugged. "How about if we call him one by one?" Baekhyun suggested. "Don't you think Sehun will get irritated if we call him one by one?" Lay asked innocently and scratched his head.

"If he will answer one of our calls, there wouldn't be a possibility that he'll get annoyed" D.O blurted and shrugged. "Maybe he's just in the library like his usual routine in school when he's not in the cafeteria" Xiumin blurted and shrugged. "Suho oppa" a girl with a soft voice appeared in Suho's sight. "What is it?" Suho asked as he faced the girl with his angelic smile which every girls would melt seeing it.

"I made a cupcake" the girl said shyly holding a box of cupcake. "Aww~ How swe

Please log in to read the full chapter