✖o38✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o38✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

As soon Jiwon came back, she make a poker face while looking at Luhan pissed as he was already home. "... Really? You're here now?" Jiwon said pissed and rolled her eyes. "Wae? Is there a problem?" Luhan asked innocently. "You make me gave that tux to that guy" Jiwon said irritated and crossed her arms as Luhan got amazed all of a sudden. "Wow! You finally call him a guy! That's first time" Luhan joked and chuckled.

"What's the problem of him calling a guy?" Jiwon asked confused and raised a brow. "Anni! It is just that... you finally said the word 'guy' to describe his gender in your whole life" Luhan said smiling innocently. Jiwon blinked as she still didn't get it. "Aiish! Slow poke! She doesn't even get me" Luhan muttered the last sentence while scratching his head as Jiwon slowly shook her head weirdly as she still didn't understand what he said.

"Yah! Your awful face should be okay during the wedding! You get me?" Luhan said pointing Jiwon's face as Jiwon sighed in frustration and shook her head. "Yah! What's the expression?" Luhan asked and narrowed his eyes. "... I'm sleepy" Jiwon said slowly making an alliby because she doesn't want to talk about her face. Luhan was about to talk when Jiwon immediately went upstairs. "Aish! She keeps doing that thing" Luhan muttered and sighed.

Weeks later, they became close now. Well, she's still not comfortable to Baekhyun, D.O and Tao. "Mwo? You're dating someone?" Chanyeol said shocked as Baekhyun hesitated at first before slowly nodded as they gasped in disbelief. "Chincha?! That's... unexpected" they said slowly and blinked. Jiwon was just quiet listening to their conversation and shook her head while chuckling.

During dismissal time, Jiwon was at the gates looking around and suddenly stopped as something caught her eyes. She keep blinking before approaching it slowly. She was about to touch it when someone called her making her stop and turned back seeing Baekhyun with a curious look. "What are you doing?" Baekhyun asked and slowly approached Jiwon still curious.

"Nothing?" Jiwon said and shrugged. "Really? What is it?" Baekhyun asked wanting to know the answer as Jiwon clucked her tongue and bit her lip doubting if she will say it. She sighed in defeat and shook her head. "... I like this kind of motorbike" Jiwon said envious pointing at the motorbike making Baekhyun chuckle and shook his head.

"That's mine" Baekhyun said arrogantly and nodded as Jiwon looked at Baekhyun with a pleading eyes making Baekhyun stepped back a bit confused. "Mwo? Why are you doing that?" Baekhyun asked confused and furrowed his eyebrows. "... Can I ride in it?" Jiwon said grinning while wiggling her eyebrows. "... Sure! Here is--" as soon Baekhyun was about to give the key to it, she immediately took it and ride in it making him startled.

"You take care of that, arasso? Don't let that make any scratch in it because I'm taking care of it and it's really expensive" Baekhyun said with a concern tone. Jiwon smiled widely all of a sudden and nodded continuously as she starts the engine. "I will, don't worry about it" Jiwon said with an assure tone. "Yah Nam Jiwon! The helmet! Wear it!" Baekhyun shouted as Jiwon finally move the motorbike really fast.

Baekhyun sighed in frustration and facepalmed. "Aish! This girl makes me worried at her condition. She's even wearing a micro skirt and the people might look through it" Baekhyun muttered and scratched his head. "Good thing ert guy isn't here witnessing it" Baekhyun added referring to Kai. He turned back when someone called his name. "Where's your motorbike?" Chanyeol asked innocently.

Night came as Jiwon was at this beautiful view in front of her mesmerized by looking in it and keep sighing for seconds. She took her phone when someone was calling her. "Mwo?" Jiwon said coldly still looking at the view. "Where are you already? It's already night young lady! You need to go home n

Please log in to read the full chapter