✖o6o✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o6o✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

Jiwon was quietly sitting on her seat in school when someone approached her. She looked up and raised a brow seeing Minah while crossing her arms. "What do you want?" Jiwon asked coldly still raising her brow. "Where's Sehun oppa?" Minah asked. "I don't know! Why are you asking me where he is?" Jiwon said and furrowed her eyebrows. "Because everyday, he's always by your side?" Minah questioned divaishly and shrugged.

"Why don't you ask the guy himself?" Jiwon suggested and rolled her eyes. "That's why I'm asking you where he is!" Minah said annoyed and put her hands to her hips. "What did I said? I said I don't know! Why don't you find him? It's the best solution to know where he is" Jiwon answered back with a poker face. "Yah!" Minah shouted and slammed her palms to Jiwon's table as Jiwon glared at Minah making Minah stepped back a bit.

"What?" Jiwon hissed. "I'm serious here! I'm just finding Sehun oppa. Now tell me where he is"  Minah hissed. "How many times do I have to tell you that I don't know where he is huh? For the last time, I.DON'T.KNOW.WHERE.HE.IS. Why are you finding him anyways?" Jiwon blurted irritated and crossed her arms. "I need to talk to him and tell to him something" Minah answered. "What is it?" Jiwon asked and tilted her head.

"What are you? Are you his messenger huh? Excuse me, I can deliver it myself without your help! Besides, if I say it to you, you will just regret it" Minah said arrogantly and clucked her tongue. "Do I look like a map now huh? I will say the direction where he is huh? You think that I know the places here in South Korea huh? You're really messing with the wrong girl sissy!" Jiwon hissed.

"Sehun is in the province honey" someone butted in as the two looked back and saw D.O while his hands are on his pocket. "He will be there for a week because his grandmother died yesterday. It's unexpected and his family needs to go there immediately. Now, you know your answer?" D.O answered politely and raised his brow that looks him intimidating in front of Minah.

Minah slowly nodded and looked at Jiwon. "You're no fun" Minah blurted and smirked. "Because I'm not even making fun of myself that's why you thought of me that I'm not even fun" Jiwon answered and shrugged riding along. "I'm serious" Minah said with a poker face. "Oh? I thought you're fooling around with me. You could just tell me that you're serious" Jiwon answered and chuckled while scratching her head in embarassment.

Minah scoffed and rolled her eyes as she stomped her feet leaving the classroom. "Is it true?" Jiwon asked and looked at D.O. "I wouldn't say that if it is a lie" D.O answered and shrugged. "You don't know about that matter do you? I thought Sehun told it to you since you're quite close to him" D.O said confused. "He didn't tell me about that" Jiwon said and slowly shook her head. 'But why?' she thought and frowned all of a sudden.

"Oh! He didn't tell you because--" D.O was cut off when he remembered something as Jiwon waited for his answer. "Why?" she asked and raised a brow while tilting her head. "Nevermind, he was just joking about the reason" D.O said and chuckled nervously as she narrowed her eyes suspiciously towards to D.O making him nervous. "Yah! Will you stop looking at me like that? I'm saying the truth" D.O stuttered and looked away.

"... Make sure he doesn't have a reason for it" Jiwon said slowly. "I'm sure about that!" D.O said and nodded continuously. "He will be back next week, right?" Jiwon asked. "Actually, he will stay in the province for three days so he will come back not too long" D.O said and shrugged as she sighed in relief all of a sudden. "Tell me Jiwon, are you in a relationship with him already?" D.O asked all of a sudden as she widened her eyes.

"M-mwo?! A-anni! What are you s-saying?" Jiwon said and chuckled nervously. "If you're not his girlfriend, maybe you've fallen for him I guess?" D.O said and narrowed his eyes at her making Jiwon quiet. She blinked many times and bit her lip as she's feeling it again. Well, she's been feeling what she's feeling yesterday towards Sehun since Minah said his name. Kinda redundant right?

"I won't tell to everybody else, just you and me. I can keep a secret. In fact, with this face of mine, alot of people kept a secret from me because I look like I'm the trustworthy person. I have a lot of secrets from different person already. And it looks like I will know another revelation from you" D.O said and smiled a bit. "Are you uncomfortable towards me? I'm your nemesis when it comes to studying. We always fight..." she paused and gulped.

"We are fighting over

Please log in to read the full chapter