✖o64✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o64✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

Hours later, they were at the airport. Sehun got pissed as soon as they were at the airport. Wanna know why? Because all that he can see is full of skinship to Jiwon and Hongbin that it feels like that the of them are really together. How can you be pissed off when you see your-- aish! Nevermind! Maybe the others might think that I'm experiencing some love problems *facepalm*. Moving on...

Sehun looked at Jiwon and Hongbin whose hugging each other as if they will never see each other again and as if one of them will die already because they have a stage three cancer? Yeah! So, back to the story. The two broke the hug and smiled at each other warmly as Sehun felt daggers stabbing his heart leaving a big wound and his blood shedding with tears. 'Why do they seem like they're together?' he thought while frowning.

"Hyung, maybe this is the last time I will see you" Hongbin said sadly talking to Woohyun. "Yeah, I guess so" Woohyun said nonchalantly and shrugged. "I hope I see you sometime" Hongbin said and smiled. "Yeah, me too" he answered nonchalantly again as Hongbin furrowed his eyebrows weirdly. 'I hope I won't see you again' Woohyun thought while biting his tongue.

"And Oh Sehun..." Hongbin said and looked at Sehun who just snapped out of his thoughts. "... You're one lucky guy" Hongbin said giving him a mysterious smile leaving Sehun confused. "Huh? But wae?" Sehun asked confused. "... You'll know it soon" Hongbin said and winked at Sehun before he finally departed. "What is he talking about?" Sehun asked Jiwon as she might know what Hongbin is talking about as she just smiled and looked away.

The next day specifically during break time, Sehun noticed his hyungs looking at something at their own phones. Curious, he secretly peeked at Lay's phone since Lay is beside Sehun. But, because of Lay's fast reflex, he immediately hid his phone to Sehun making Sehun pout and frowned. "Hyung, what are you looking at your phone?" Sehun finally asked but Lay remained silent.

"What are you looking at there?" Sehun asked Suho who is in front of him. With that, Suho stopped looking at his phone before looking up at Sehun. "You don't know?" Suho questioned as Sehun slowly shook his head. "You" Suho answered simply and smiled sheepishly. "Huh? Me?" Sehun pointed himself while furrowing his eyebrows. "Neh! You" Suho repeated and nodded. "What about me?" Sehun asked confused.

"You don't really know?" Suho questioned as Sehun slowly nodded. Suho remained silent for a second before he sighed and gave his phone to Sehun as Sehun immediately looked at what they're looking at their phones and widened his eyes. Well, he just saw him kissing Jiwon during his birthday when Jiwon just got bumped by a wall and that's it! "Y-yah! Who took this?" Sehun hissed showing to his hyungs the picture with a pale face.

Seeing the picture, Chen widened his eyes in panic. "Y-yah! Who send this effing picture?" Chen hissed and looked at Xiumin. "I don't know to you" Xiumin answered innocently and shrugged. Then, Chen felt someone not looking at him, as if that person is eavesdropping. He glared at Baekhyun and Chanyeol sweating all of a sudden. "Yah! Who told you to invade my personal things in my phone?" Chen hissed and pulled their hair really hard.

"A-aww! Let go will ya?" Baekhyun hissed. "Why are you letting go of your phone in your hands? You know already that we're the curious ones in here" Chanyeol hissed and rubbed his scalp as soon Chen let go of them. "And who even show this lisp dude the picture huh?" Baekhyun hissed. "I am, got a problem with that?" Suho answered coldly while glaring at Baekhyun. "Nothing, I'm just asking" Baekhyun immediately answered and looked away.

"Aish! Hyung! Why did you showed to him?" Chanyeol said jaw drop. "Got a problem with that?" Suho hissed and raised a brow as Chanyeol remained silent and looked away frightened. "Yah hyung! Why did you took us a picture without letting us know?" Sehun asked and looked at Chen. "Why are you kissing her when she didn't know what you've done?" D.O blurted while smirking. "You're overpowering her weakness, tsk" Tao added in disbelief.

"It's not like that" Sehun stuttered. "Admit it already Sehun, you want to kiss her in the first place" Kai said while wiggling his eyebrows making Sehun freak out. "It was an accident" Sehun said as they weren't convince at all. "Oh really? Why does it seems like it wasn't at all?" Lay blurted and chuckled. "You seem like you're enjoying at all?" Kris added coolly as Sehun blew his bangs. "You don't get it do you? Here's the whole story" Sehun blurted.

"Thank you so much!" Sehun said happily as he hugged Jiwon tightly making Jiwon st

Please log in to read the full chapter