✖o54✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o54✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

Jiwon stepped back and confront the man who is Hongbin. Sehun looked down in disappointment and looked back. Jiwon narrowed her eyes to Hongbin who is smiling warmly. Before she could talk... "I miss you" Hongbin said happily and hugged her tightly making her startled. She immediately pushed him hard as Hongbin chuckled sarcastly and looked at Jiwon whos glaring at him.

"What the heck are you doing here?" Jiwon hissed clenching her fist as the crowd stopped their activity and looked at the scene as Myungsoo immediately approached Jiwon and grabbed her wrist calming her down as the guys approached the two dumbfoundedly. "Isn't it bad to come to your birthday honey?" Hongbin said and smiled.

"No it isn't, but for you, it is really bad, real time" Jiwon answered coldly and furrowed her eyebrows. "Strangers are not invited" Jiwon added bitterly. "Strangers? So... you treat me like a stranger now eh?" Hongbin said and clucked his tongue. "A long time ago even before you exist in this world" Jiwon answered coldly and looked away.

"Yah! Don't you know, I came here from Korea to America as I'm still having a jet lag here because of you?" Hongbin hissed. "And I will came here with a bad vibes already because of the birthday celebrant? Jeez! I put alot of effort here do you know that?" Hongbin added and sighed in frustration. "Who even told you to come here in the first place? I didn't even told you to come and how did you know that I'm here?" Jiwon asked and raised a brow.

"You don't need to know, I have many sources in my pocket" Hongbin answered with a smirk. "Oppa, get him out in here or I swear I will ruin your effort and the others effort here" Jiwon threatened and gritted her teeth. "Hongbin, why don't you just leave already? You're being a party crasher here. Jiwon wouldn't enjoy her birthday if you're here" Myungsoo said calmly to Hongbin.

"Why would I? I'm already here and I don't want to waste my effort to come here and give my present to Jiwon" Hongbin answered. Meanwhile, the others were dumbfounded at the scene already and was just looking at Hongbin as it was their first time seeing that boy. "Wait" Luhan finally said as the three looked at Luhan confused.

"Can I ask, who is he?" Lay blurted pointing at Hongbin. "Anneonghaseo, Lee Hongbin-imnida" he introduced and bowed down as Jiwon growled and rolled her eyes. "Pfft! You don't need to know him in the first place" Jiwon answered bitterly. "Another cousin of yours?" Suho asked all of a sudden. "Another cousin? Anniya! I just met him for the first time" Luhan said innocently and shook his head.

"Then, what?" they asked in unison as a playful smile appeared on Hongbin's face. "I'm her boyfriend, her tall, handsome boyfriend" Hongbin answered arrogantly and rested his arms to her shoulder as a frown appeared on Sehun's face. 'I thought that she doesn't have a boyfriend?' he thought. She groaned and slapped his hands immediately. "Did I tell you to be clingy towards me huh?" Jiwon hissed.

"You have a boyfriend?" they asked in unison as she can see their shocked expression except for Myungsoo. "Offcourse not! He's not my boyfriend! He's just hallucinating!" Jiwon said and keep shaking her head. "Uh... maybe you're the one whos hallucinating here" Hongbin said and snickered as Jiwon clenched her fist. "EX-boyfriend" Jiwon emphasized as confusion can be written on Hongbin's face.

"Huh? Ex-boyfriend? Since when? We've already broke up? Since when did you inform me about it? You're joking right?" Hongbin said innocently. Jiwon grabbed Hongbin's wrist and dragged him away from the crowd leaving the crowd dumbfounded especially Sehun. "Yah! Kim Myungsoo! You better get ready for your explanation! What the Hongbin dude is saying huh?" Luhan hissed.

"Hyung, he's right about everything, he's Jiwon's boyfriend, preferably EX-boyfriend" Myungsoo emphasized and shrugged. "How come the Hongbin du

Please log in to read the full chapter