✖o35✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o35✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

" !" Kris keep cursing as he was roaming around panicking knowing that it was Jiwon. "Did they do it earlier while I'm not in school?" Kris said curious as he called Suho. "Yeobosaeyo?" Suho answered curious. "Did Sehun went to school earlier?" Kris asked. "I don't know" Suho said and shrugged. "What do you mean you don't know?" Kris questioned and raised a brow.

"I didn't went to school earlier" Suho answered. "But, did he went to school?" Kris questioned. "Lay said that he's not around earlier" Suho said and shrugged. 'It means that--' Kris didn't continue and shook his head. "Did they..." Kris didn't continue as he thought that Suho already get what he said. "Did they what?" Suho asked and raised a brow.

"Aish! You don't get what I said?" Kris said and facepalmed. "Isn't it that obvious to what I've said Wu Fan?" Suho said and chuckled. "Did they... beat the girl up?" Kris asked as he was cross expecting that they still didn't do it. "... Yeah!" Suho nodded as Kris' jaw drop. "Mwo? Who told them to do it?" Kris asked disappointed. "I do" Suho said as Kris groaned and facepalmed.

" " Kris keep cursing and keep slapping his head in annoyance. "What's the matter?" Suho asked and raised a brow. "Why didn't you inform me about this?" Kris hissed. "Why would I?" Suho asked and chuckled a bit. "Because. I'm the leader" Kris blurted. "I'm also the leader for your information. They video the whole scene earlier, Lay just past me the video. You want me to pass the video?" Suho asked.

"You know what, you're so disappointing" Kris said and slowly shook his head. "Mwo? Disappointing? You should thank me for it because we already avenge Sehun to that brat!" Suho said and blew his bangs. "You shouldn't called her a brat" Kris said calmly. "And wae? She should be" Suho said and crossed his arms. "You won't expect the girl" Kris said.

"Wae? Do you know the girl?" Suho asked and raised a brow. "Yes! And you know her also! We know the girl at the same time, same place, same event" Kris blurted as Suho narrowed his eyes in confusion. "I know her? Huh? Is she... one of my fangirl?" Suho asked and grinned. "Aish! She's not one of your fangirls! I'm referring to Nam Jiwon! Pabo!" Kris finally said and shook his head.

"... Huh? Nam Jiwon? She isn't the girl" Suho said in disbelief and slowly shook his head. "Why don't you watch the video carefully that Chanyeol recorded?" Kris said serious. Suho pouted a bit as he watched the video the last time. He narrowed his eyes in the middle of the video and suddenly stopped it making him gasped and covered his mouth as Kris is right.

"O... mo" Suho said in disbelief. "See? I told you" Kris said and scoffed. "Aish! Why didn't you inform me earlier?" Suho hissed and scratched his head in frustration. "I just noticed it earlier also" Kris said. "Ottoke?" Suho said panicking. "We shouldn't tell this to Sehun about the incident earlier. If he knows it, he may freak out. Tell it to everyone" Kris said.

"I have a bad news for you Picasso" Suho said. "What is it this time?" Kris asked pissed. "Luhan hyung knows about it" Suho blurted. "And what's the problem with that?" Kris asked confused. "He might tell it to Sehun. And there might be a possibility that he'll watch the video to Sehun" Suho blurted jaw drop. "The video earlier?" Kris questioned. "Neh! Lay send the video to Luhan hyung also" Suho blurted.

The next day, Luhan woke up early as he realized that he slept at the couch the whole night. He took his phone lazily and narrowed his eyes as he saw a message from Lay. ~Hyung, do you still have news to Sehunnie?~-Laychip "News about Sehun? What does that mean?" Luhan questioned and raised a brow. ~Someone is bullying him physically. Did Sehun told you about it?~-Laychip

"Mwo? Someone is bullying Sehunnie?" Luhan muttered sho

Please log in to read the full chapter