✖o61✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o61✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

Three days later, Sehun is back! The next day, as soon as Jiwon was inside the classroom, she stopped and changed her expression into a confusion one seeing her classmates circling around to something. She didn't mind as she continues to walk to her seat. "Jiwon is here" someone said making her looked at the crowd again as she heard it to that group. They were looking at her one by one as she looked at them weirdly.

'What are they looking at?' she thought and slowly looked away. "Nam Jiwon" someone called as she immediately looked around as she got familiar to that voice. She stopped and got startled when she saw Sehun in front of her already. Her smile slowly faded as she saw Sehun's swollen eyes. Maybe he cried too much at his grandmother's funeral.

"You're here already?" she questioned as she didn't expect that he will go to school. She thought that he will not go to school because he needs to rest or something. Sehun slowly nodded and had this small smile on his face. She stood up and commanded him to follow him. At first, he hesitated and slowly he followed her to where she will come. He raised a brow as she was going to the direction where the rooftop of the school is located.

He saw her opened the door of the rooftop and went there. 'What is she going there?' he thought and stopped walking as he just examines Jiwon's actions. "Sehun" she called and looked at him as she caught him looking at her. She called his name again but he didn't bulge. 'What's wrong with this guy?' she thought and narrowed her eyes at him. She snapped her fingers in front of him but he still didn't move an inch.

"Yah! You will not go near me?" she hissed and raised a brow. "Yah! Oh Sehun! Will you even move just an inch? You look like a mannequin right now with your position" she said loudly and furrowed her eyebrows. When she looked at his eyes, she suddenly froze as if she's melting inside of her because of his stare. "Okay Sehun, I won't allow you to move. Just please, will you stop staring at me like that?" she pleaded and looked away.

After the minute stare, he finally snapped out and looked away and breathed heavily. "Why are you staring at me?" she asked and tilted her head. ithout a word, he finally starts to walk again slowly approaching Jiwon. She got startled when he grabbed her wrist and pulled her beside him in for a hug. "H-hey--" she remained silent and felt something wet on her shoulder. She realized that Sehun's crying.

She remained silent and felt hurt seeing Sehun crying... being weak. "... Gwenchanha" she said in her softest tone and patted his back. Then, flashbacks of the weddings starts to appear in her mind especially the moment when they're together in the rain. It feels like a deja vu. A scenario happens again but with different reason. She was patting his back until he stopped crying. "It's been hard for you to lose someone whom you really love" she muttered.

"Why does this happens to me?" he mumbled and sniffed as he got calm because of her sweet scent. "Hmm?" she questioned as she didn't heard what he said. "Those whom I really love so much, to those who is important to me, they were the ones who will vanish all of sudden. Is loving too much to a person a sin? Is loving too much a crime? Tell me" he muttered softly.

"... If you love too much to someone, that person whom you love will soon disappeared leaving you weak, vulnerable, pitiful, depress. That's why next time don't give your anything to someone" Jiwon said. "I've been hurt to Luhan hyung then to my grandmother. I don't want to feel the same thing again to someone anymore especially I've been attached to that person now" he muttered and broke the hug.

"If you know that someone will be the one whom you are destined with, then that's the time to give your anything to her" she said and shrugged. "You okay now?" she asked and ruffled his hair like a kid as he smiled warmly and wiped his tears. "Let's go back now" she said and smiled a bit and was about to go when he grabbed her wrist again. "Neh?" she asked and raised a brow. "... Gamsahamnida for being by my side" he muttered and smiled.

Without a word, she ruffled his hair and pinched his cheeks. "Next time don't do that, it makes me puke" she said in disapproval as Sehun slowly let go of her hand making her lead the way again leaving Sehun in his place again looking at her and a smile appeared on his face before he followed Jiwon from behind as his smile didn't leave on his face the whole class period.

Days passed, Jiwon was about to leave her room when something caught her attention... the bracelet that Hongbin g

Please log in to read the full chapter