✖o67✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o67✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVKFhbXpLsQ (Error-VIXX)

"What happened?" Woohyun asked as he saw Jiwon went home late while looking down on the ground. He just examined Jiwon who didn't answer back while walking like a zombie to her room. "I just hurt someone" he heard her say that. "Huh? Who did you hurt?" he asked. "... Myself especially him" she muttered before she went upstairs. 'Who is the boy?' Woohyun thought before he went back watching the television.

While she's locking herself in her room, she received phone call coming from her umma. She slowly answered it. "Yeobosaeyo?" she mumbled. Her umma didn't talk at first as Jiwon heard her umma's long breath as if she's sighing. "Jiwon" her umma said with a disappointed tone. "Mwo?" Jiwon asked and raised a brow. "I have a news for you. In fact, a bad news" her umma blurted as Jiwon's heart starts beating fast in panic.

"C-chincha?! W-what is it?" she stuttered and had this big eyees as if she just saw something strange to a thing. "About your father" her umma said and paused for a second while biting her lip. "Wae? What happened to appa?" Jiwon asked as she got pale all of a sudden. "Your father... he's in coma again" her umma said sadly as her body starts to freeze as she can feel the coldness in the air.

"W-what? But... I thought that he's awake already? How did that happen?" Jiwon said confused. "I don't even know. He's totally fine in here as soon he was discharge at the hospital three months ago. I just saw him laying on the ground yesterday unconscious. You need to go back here immediately. Your father really wants to see you. He's desperate already--"

Jiwon dropped her phone on the ground stunned. "Hello Jiwon? Are you still there?" her umma asked on the other line. Jiwon heard her phone beep meaning her umma already hung up. Jiwon hugged her knees and buried her face to her knees. 'Why is karma appearing all of a sudden when your life is already meaningful and you're cherishing each moment?' she thought and keep sighing.

The next day... "Okay class! Results are finally in for the top students in this classroom" their teacher said. "For the first spot, congratulations..." their teacher paused as D.O stood up arrogantly confident that he's the student that the teacher is referring to. "... Nam Jiwon!" the teacher continued as D.O's jaw drop in shock. "Wait what?! That's a lie! I should be the first one! I object!" D.O hissed and slammed his fist to the table.

"It is true Mr. Do! Ms. Nam is the Top 1 in this class! You're at the 3rd spot only" the teacher said and shrugged. "Wait what?! 3rd spot?! Who the hell now is on the 2nd spot?" D.O hissed pissed. "Mr. Oh" the teacher blurted and pointed Sehun as Sehun is shocked also. "What?! This dude?" D.O said pointing at Sehun. "But... I'm smarter than him! How can he be at the 2nd spot? This guy is dumb!" D.O said jaw drop.

"Yah hyung! That was below the belt already" Tao butted in. "Wae? I'm just saying the truth. He's getting low scores for the past years except to this year" D.O said and narrowed his eyes. "You could've said that you're smarter than him, period. Why do you need to say something which isn't unpleasant and might cause a commotion here?" Kai butted in also. "Okay class! Quiet! This decision is final!" the teacher hissed.

While their classmates are congratulating Sehun, Sehun felt empty as there was someone missing. He looked back as he didn't saw Jiwon. "Hey! Is Jiwon here?" Sehun asked to one of his classmates. "Anni. She didn't go to school today" his classmate answered and shrugged. Sehun looked at her empty seat for too long before he looked forward.

Days past as Sehun didn't saw Jiwon going to school. 'Where is she already?' he thought looking around while he's in the cafeteria with his hyungs. He saw his hyungs happily eating while chatting. "Eat your food. I make this food for all of us. If you won't eat that, I will get upset" Xiumin commanded. Sehun took the spoon and was gonna scoop one when Xiumin took his food as Sehun was blinking continuously.

"Are you even serious hyung?" Sehun questioned coldly and crossed his arms. "Wae? You seem like you won't eat the food in front of you after all. That's why I eat it" Xiumin said while his mouth is full. Sehun growled and rolled his eyes. "You should'nt give me that thing in the first place if you know that I wouldn't eat that" Sehun answered bitterly. "I'm hungry" Xiumin whined while eating.

Minutes past, his hyungs starts to

Please log in to read the full chapter