✖o37✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o37✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's  _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

If you're wondering where Sehun is... here's the story. He didn't confront her as he just looked at her who is slowly walking inside the campus. 'Why is her clothes like that?' he thought confused as he just went to his first class as he didn't even say goodbye to his hyungs. During discussion, Sehun was staring at Jiwon for too long as he didn't leave his eyes on her. Meanwhile, Jiwon already felt someone was looking at her as she gulped.

She stood up and excuse herself to go to the rest room first as the teacher nodded. She immediately stood up and left the classroom. Sehun excuse himself also and immediately left and follow Jiwon. "Aish!" Jiwon muttered as she felt that her body is getting weak because of the bruise. She closed her eyes as she fainted. "Jiwon" Sehun widened his eyes and immediately went to her.

Sehun stared at her face and got shocked. He caressed her cheeks as he finally saw the wounds and bruises on her face. "What happened to you?" Sehun mumbled a bit worried. He slowly lift the sleeves and gasped as he saw big bruises everywhere. "Omo! Who did this to you? My gosh!" Sehun said as he finally carried Jiwon bridal style to the clinic.

As soon he was at the clinic, he slowly put her down on the bed as the nurse appeared out of nowhere. "What happened?" the nurse asked. "She fainted in the hallway" Sehun said. Without a word, the nurse approached Jiwon and lifted Jiwon's wrist and gasped. "What happened to her? Why does she have many bruises? Is she in a sorority or something?" the nurse asked.

"... I don't know" Sehun said coldly. The nurse was about to ask him more when she heard Sehun groaned in annoyance. "Why don't you treat her already? That's why I came here" Sehun said coldly giving a cold look to the nurse. By that, the nurse immediately do her thing. Minutes later, the nurse talk again. "I believe that she needs to go" the nurse said.

"... And why are you saying it to me? Why don't you say it to her when she woke up?" Sehun said coldly. "So that you can bring her bag in here" the nurse said innocently and shrugged as Sehun clucked his tongue and shook his head in annoyance. "... What am I huh? A maid? Do I look like a maid with this face huh?" Sehun said coldly pointing at his face as the nurse remained silent.

"Excuse me, for your information, I'm a student here and why are you ordering me around huh? Do I look like an assistant to you huh? Why don't you order it to someone?" Sehun hissed and blew his bangs. Sehun shook his head as he kicked the air before leaving casually leaving the nurse dumbfounded. "... Is that the personality of teens nowadays?" the nurse mumbled and shook her head.

Wanna know why Sehun's personality is like that? While carrying Jiwon, he was thinking of a possible suspects who did this to her. And, he guessed it right that it was his precious hyungs. He remembered one time that one of his fangirls put some kind of poison to get him unconscious to make that fangirl to have her opportunity to do to Sehun while he's unconscious.

Good thing someone saw his fangirl which is Chanyeol also who video the whole scene and immediately showed it to the others and the other scene is too similar to Jiwon's beating. The other day when Sehun came to school, that fangirl approached him really weak and keep apologizing to him. Sehun noticed that his fangirl had a big cuts of wounds and bruises so he asked her who did it.

At first, the girl was doubting if she will say it because they threatened her if she say it to anyone, they will beat her till death. When he heard her that his hyungs was the one who beat her, he got disappointed and immediately approached them. They immediately showed him the video as their reason. But, Sehun wasn't convince at all.

When Sehun left the clinic, he immediately approached his hyungs who is in the rooftop. "Oh Sehunnie! What a pleasant surprise!" Baekhyun said happily. "Yah! You did something again"

Please log in to read the full chapter