✖o44✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o44✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

As soon they were far enough to Sehun, Jiwon stopped and slammed L.Joe on the ground with a loud impact. "Ouch! What was that for?" L.Joe hissed wincing in pain. He was rubbing his and glared at Jiwon who is looking at him suspiciously. "Yah! What's your problem? Why are you looking at me like that?" L.Joe asked and raised a brow.

"Why are you here in Korea?" Jiwon asked and furrowed her eyebrows. "What did I told you earlier? Are you deaf or what? You didn't heard what I said?" L.Joe asked and facepalmed. "I heard your explanation !" Jiwon hissed. "You heard of it! Why are you asking me about that?" L.Joe asked and chuckled sarcastly. "Because I'm not convince with your answer" Jiwon said serious.

"Not convince? What do you mean?" L.Joe asked confused as he finally stood up when Jiwon lend her hand to help him. "I don't believe in your answer" Jiwon blurted and put her hands on her hips. "You don't believe? I'm saying the truth!" L.Joe said and shook his head as Jiwon chuckled sarcastly and sighed in disbelief while shaking her head continuously.

"Don't lie to me Byunghun--" Jiwon was cut off. "Yah! How many times do I have to tell you that you should call me L.JOE, NOT! My effin real name?" L.Joe hissed annoyed as Jiwon chuckled silently. "Okay okay! Chill! Jeez! I was joking around" Jiwon said and suddenly went back to her serious face. "As I was saying, don't lie to me because I know you too well" Jiwon said and crossed her arms.

"We're on the same roof in America, remember? Since we're kids. I know the meaning behind to the words that you're saying and to the actions that you're doing. So, don't fool around with me" Jiwon said serious pointing her fingers to L.Joe. He slapped her hands away and looked at her with a pout after as she's right, there is a reason why.

"Don't. you. dare. point. your. finger. in. front. of. my. face" L.Joe hissed and rolled his eyesas she smiled in victory. "So, what's the reason?" Jiwon asked and tilted her head making L.Joe looked at her with ARE-YOU-SERIOUS look before shaking his head in disbelief and sighed. "... Since you know me too well, try guessing the reason and you will know the answer" L.Joe said sarcastly.

"Yah! Just answer it" Jiwon said and smacked L.Joe's head as L.Joe touched his head in disbelief. "Yah! You already hit me many times" L.Joe said. Before Jiwon could talk, L.Joe flicked her forehead really hard as she winced in pain rubbing her head. "Why do you need to do that?" Jiwon hissed. "So that your empty mind will function well from now on" L.Joe answered and shook his head.

"I just want to know the answer" Jiwon muttered and pouted. "Wanna the reason? Okay fine! Pfft! This was supposed to be a secret" L.Joe muttered the last sentence and sighed in defeat. "Our cousin called me and told me to come here" L.Joe said as Jiwon was confused. "Luhan hyung" L.Joe added as Jiwon slowly nodded in understanding. "And told me that you're doing something to him" L.Joe said.

"... To help you" L.Joe continued. "With... what?" Jiwon asked and raised a brow. "You'll see dude. You'll see" L.Joe said and had this smirk on his lips. "Pfft! Why does he need to ask another one? Yah! Will you go back to America? I can handle this by myself" Jiwon said as L.Joe smacked her head suddenly. "You will make me come back to America now that I'm here? Pfft! I just wasted my time and especially ENERGY" L.Joe emphasized.

"Pfft! Because you're always exercising! Pfft! If your getting taller! Hmpp!" Jiwon muttered the last sentence. "What did you say?" L.Joe asked and raised a brow. "I said whatever! Just go home" Jiwon hissed and growled. "I'll come with you" L.Joe said with a wide smile. "And why?" Jiwon asked and raised a brow. "I'll live with you~" L.Joe said happily as Jiwon widened her eyes like sau

Please log in to read the full chapter