✖o14✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o14✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

Days passed, it was Luhan's birthday already. When Luhan opened his eyes, he saw Seohyun smiling warmly. He blinked many times until he's in his senses again. "Oh? You're here" Luhan said and smiled. "I'll show you something oppa. Get up" Seohyun said as Luhan slowly nodded and stood up. "Close your eyes first" Seohyun commanded as Luhan obliged.

"Be careful oppa" Seohyun said while assisting Luhan downstairs. "Where are we going?" Luhan asked. "You'll know it later" Seohyun said and grinned. As soon they were downstairs, Seohyun commanded Luhan to stop as Luhan immediately obliged. "When I say you open your eyes, you'll do it, arasso?" Seohyun said as Luhan nodded.

Seohyun pulled her hands away from his eyes. "... Open your eyes oppa" Luhan slowly opened his eyes and got touched seeing Sehun and Jiwon holding a cake. He smiled seeing Sehun and when he looked at Jiwon, his face changed into a confuse one because the way Jiwon looked back at him. "Happy Birthday!" they shouted except for Jiwon who changed into a shock one.

"Mwo?! It's your birthday?" Jiwon said jaw drop. "Neh" Luhan said and nodded. "Are you serious?" Jiwon said and blinked. "I'm not kidding Jiwon" Luhan said. "... Why didn't you inform me that this deer is his birthday today?" Jiwon hissed and smacked Sehun's head. "What the-- you're so dumb" Sehun said wincing in pain.

"How can you say that?" Jiwon asked and crossed her arms. "You don't know that it's your cousin's birthday today? All of the families knows when it's their birthdays" Sehun said and shook his head. "I'm not dumb! It is just that... I didn't remember that this dude is his birthday today" Jiwon said pointing at Luhan.

"Stop making an alliby will ya? You don't know that his day is today" Sehun said and rolled his eyes. "I was asking you what's the occasion and you didn't answer me" Jiwon said and shook her head. "Because I thought you know already the occasion for today" Sehun said and sighed in frustration. "Jiwon, can I ask you something?" Seohyun asked.

"What is it unnie?" Jiwon asked and looked at Seohyun. "You're the one who make the cake right?" Seohyun asked as Jiwon nodded slowly. "How did you get the ingrdients?" Seohyun asked. "It's in the refrigerator" Jiwon said and shrugged. "I didn't see any ingredients of a cake in the refrigerator for the past days" Seohyun said. "What do you mean unnie?" Jiwon asked confused.

"When did you buy the ingredients?" Seohyun asked. "... Just now" Jiwon said and blinked. "What's the problem?" Luhan asked and raised a brow. "... It's kinda weird earlier when me and Sehun went her. We just saw Jiwon preparing something. What's more weird, she starts doing it before we tell it to her. Maybe she didn't forget your birthday oppa" Seohyun blurted and shrugged.

"Unnie" Jiwon whined and pouted. "Don't act naive, noona already told it" Sehun said and rolled his eyes. Jiwon sighed in defeat and scratched her head. "Is it true?" Luhan asked innocently. Jiwon nodded and chuckled. "Auuh, how sweet" Luhan said and hugged Jiwon tightly. "Oppa. I. can't breathe" Jiwon said tapping Luhan's back. "Ow? Sorry" Luhan pulled away and chuckled.

"Pfft! Why didn't you just kill her with your hug?" Sehun mumbled and rolled his eyes. "Excuse me, are you jealous because oppa hug me?" Jiwon blurted and crossed her arms. "No! Why would I?" Sehun said and raised a brow. "Because you're a--" before Jiwon could say that word, he slapped Jiwon's head hard making Jiwon winced in pain.

"Yah! Why did you hit me?!

Please log in to read the full chapter