✖oo6✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖oo6✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

"Sehunnie?" someone called making Sehun snapped out and looked in front of him. He got startled seeing Luhan with a shock expression. Sehun shook his head and turned back and was about to leave when Luhan grabbed his wrist and spun him around. "Wait Sehun, let me explain--" Luhan was cut off.

"Why didn't you tell me that you have a girlfriend already?" Sehun asked as he slapped Luhan's hands away making Luhan shocked. "M-mwo? You know already? Who told you?" Luhan asked shocked. "Chen hyung. When did the flowers bloom between the two of you huh Luhan hyung?" Sehun asked bitterly.

"I met her when I'm on my 6th grade and she's on her 5th grade. I courted her for a year and we're together when I'm on my freshmen year" Luhan said. "Why didn't you tell me about it huh? So you've been keeping this for a long time eh?" Sehun said and clucked his tongue out. "I don't want to know about it because they will keep teasing me" Luhan said.

"Atleast you can tell me. I'm your closest friend hyung, I'm your best friend. We're almost brothers hyung. What's the use of a friend hyung?" Sehun said disappointed. "Oppa" the two looked at it as they saw a girl approaching Luhan. "Oh? You must be oppa's friends. May I know your names?" the girl asked and smiled. So, each one of them introduce themselves to the girl.

The girl looked at Sehun whos the last one to introduce. "Oh! You must be Sehun! Luhan oppa keeps telling me stories about you" the girl smiled as she lend her hand waiting for Sehun to shake hands. Sehun looked at the girl's hand as he saw the ring on her finger. Sehun slowly shake her hands and smiled abit. "What's your name?" Kai asked.

"Seo Joo Hyun-imnida! But you can call me Seohyun" the girl introduced and bowed. "How many weeks are you pregnant?" D.O asked all of a sudden. "M-mwo? Yah Do Kyungsoo! What are you saying?" Kris said and smacked D.O's head. "Maybe she ate too much Kyungsoo" Suho said and shrugged. "1 month" Seohyun answered and nodded. "M-mwo? You're pregnant?" they said shocked as Seohyun nodded with a smile.

"I knew it. No wonder her tummy is fat" D.O mumbled. "You propose to Seohyun noona already hyung?" Tao asked as he noticed the ring on her finger. "Yeah! Just yesterday" Luhan said and nodded with a smile. "Omo! Congratulations" they said and hugged Luhan except for Sehun whos' about to tear up. Sehun bit his lip preventing himself not to tear up. Sehun looked down as he turned around and was about to leave.

"Sehun, where are you going?" Luhan asked. "Uh... I need to go, umma needs me already. Kai, let's go" Sehun said and fake smile. "Okay then" Kai slowly nodded as they were about to walk. "Sehunnie, you're my best man for my wedding, arasso?" Luhan said. "Oh? S-sure hyung" Sehun stuttered as he immediately left preventing from Luhan to say something.

While at the ride, Kai felt the cold aura of Sehun. He looked at Sehun whos just looking outside. "Why so quiet Sehun?" Kai asked. "... I wish that was just a prank for me" Sehun blurted and sighed. Kai looked at Sehun as a tear form from his eyes. "Accept the reality already. It's too late. Even he doesn't have a girlfriend, you don't have a chance because he won't love you the way you love him. I know that he loves you, but he treats you as a brother only" Kai said and shrugged.

The bell rang really loud as the class was really loud. "Okay class! Last dismissal for this year. I hope you'll enjoy your vacation" the teacher smiled and left. A girl stood up and was fixing her things. She smiled in delight as soon she was done fixing it. She was about to carry her books when a hand already took the book. The girl looked up and saw an American guy carying her books.

"Let me carry your books" the boy smiled. "Theanks for being a gentleman. But, I can carry it by myself" the girl said an smiled. "Are you su

Please log in to read the full chapter