✖o15✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o15✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

"Where are we going?" Jiwon asked. "To the graveyard" Sehun said serious. "Huh? But why?" Jiwon asked and raised a brow. "I will kill you and burry you in there so that your soul will be living at peace" Sehun said sarcastly. "Let's go first to the equipment. I want to see a chainsaw" Jiwon said and smiled innocently.

"But why?" Sehun asked and furrowed his eyebrows. "To cut your body into pieces and I won't miss every single pieces of your body to be cut off" Jiwon said as her smile faded. "Jeez, you can just use a scissor to cut my body. You're exaggerating. Pfft!" Sehun said and shook his head. "And you're excaggerating also. Scissor? Offt! As if that thing will cut your body easily" Jiwon blurted.

"But really, where are we going?" Jiwon asked and tilted her head. "I don't know also. I'm bored to tour you around" Sehun said and lazily walked. "What the-- you're the one who agrees to oppa's request and you're also the one who drags me along with you!" Jiwon hissed and glared at Sehun. "Excuse me, for your information, we've been handcuffed with each other" Sehun said.

"Ehem, you don't remember? Back there when I'm still arguing to Luhan oppa, you said that we should leave there and you suddenly dragged me away to that house. Now TOUR GUIDE, remember now?" Jiwon said and wiggled her eyebrows. "... I said that?" Sehun questioned and scratched his head. Jiwon groaned and facepalmed. 'Really? You have a brain damage?' she thought.

"Aish! Whatever! Let's just go some place that you'll drag me" Jiwon said and sighed in defeat as she's just wasting her time arguing at this kind of person. "Where do you want to go?" Sehun blurted making Jiwon looked at Sehun with a poker face. "Whaaat? What's with the look?" Sehun asked. Jiwon tilted her head and crossed her arms still in a poker face as she didn't talk.

"Yah!" Sehun shouted as Jiwon got pissed and smacked his face many times in so much anger. "What kind of tour guide are you? Are you even a tour guide huh? Or you're not really familiar to the places here? Aish! Is this the dude that oppa is proud of? I'm just wasting my time. If you don't know, I'll just--" Jiwon was cut off.

"You don't know the term 'fooling around?' Or are you just a fool?" Sehun blurted and chuckled. 'Fool eh?' she thought and clucked her tongue. "Wait up, I need to tie my shoelace" Jiwon said as Sehun stopped and Jiwon went down and tie her shoes. She secretly untie Sehun's shoelace and stood up. As Sehun took his first step, he stepped on his shoelace making him slide back and fell on the ground.

He winced in pain really hard while rubbing his back. "Yah! Why are you so clumsy?" Jiwon hissed and shook her head as she didn't do somethting although it is. "Eventhough I fell, I'm clumsy? Maybe 'someone' make me fall" Sehun emphasized and looked somewhere. "What are you trying to say? That I'm the one who make you fall?" Jiwon asked and crossed her arms.

"Why are you so affected? I didn't even say your name" Sehun said and chukled. "Because we're the only ones in here. Duh?" Jiwon said divaishly and rolled her eyes. "So, it is true" Sehun said slowly and nodded slowly. "About?" Jiwon asked and raised a brow. "That you're the one who is responsible for making me fall" Sehun said and looked at Jiwon.

"Yah! You're just clumsy" Jiwon said not making eye contact to Sehun. "Then, who untied my shoelace?" Sehun said as he looked down to his shoes before looking back at Jiwon. "Offcourse it's not me!" Jiwon denied. "It's you" Sehun said with a poker face. "No it isn't me" Jiwon said and keep shaking her head. And the argument starts.

"Jiwon, when I tie my shoelace, it doesn't loose whatever I do. This is my first time seeing this" Sehun said and had this victory smile. "Are you that perfect huh? People around the wor

Please log in to read the full chapter