✖o48✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o48✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

The next day, the three cousins were at the airport. L.Joe put down his baggage on the ground and faced his cousins. "Looks like this will be the ending" L.Joe said and sighed in defeat. "You take care of yourself, have a safe trip" Luhan said and smiled warmly before he patted L.Joe's back. "I'm always taking care of myself hyung! Unlike you" L.Joe teased and stuck his tongue out.

"Why you--" Luhan was cut off and was about to smack L.Joe's head. "Nah... I'm just kidding. Since this is the last time I will see you" L.Joe said and nudged Luhan. "No you're not, you will still see me" Luhan said innocently. "Chincha?! When?!" L.Joe said a bit shocked. "You will come back here in Korea for the baptismal of my baby. You're invited" Luhan said smiling widely.

"Oh? Is that so?" L.Joe said and slowly scratched his head. "Yes! And I expect that I will see your face often during that event. If you don't attend to the event, I will be upset" Luhan said and pouted as L.Joe chuckled a bit. "Don't worry hyung, I'll come to that event! Just tell me the exact date and I will be faster than Flash from Justice League" L.Joe assured and winked at Luhan.

During the ride, Jiwon was just quiet. She would just listen to their conversation. L.Joe already noticed that during the ride but he didn't mind it. L.Joe looked at Jiwon who is still quiet and was just looking at him. "Yah violet hair girl" L.Joe called as he caught her attention. "Why aren't you talking?" L.Joe asked. "... Isn't it bad to keep quiet for a while?" she finally talk.

"There's a reason for that" L.Joe said looking at Jiwon from head to toe. "Offcourse it is! Every action you do has a meaning. Why are you so dumb?" Jiwon said coldly and sighed in frustration as a smile appeared on L.Joe's lips. "Jeez! Why are you still acting so shy in front of me if you want some hug from the great L.Joe. Come here" L.Joe commanded.

"I don't want a hug from you" Jiwon answered coldly and shook her head. "Pfft! If you don't want, then I want to hug you" L.Joe said before he hugged Jiwon tightly. "Y-yah! I can't breathe!" Jiwon stuttered slapping L.Joe's back. "You know what Nam Jiwon, you're so lucky. VERY lucky" L.Joe emphasized all of a sudden as Jiwon got confused.

"Lucky? What do you mean by lucky?" Jiwon asked as she broke the hug but L.Joe hugged her again. "... Congratulations" L.Joe said all of a sudden as Jiwon raised a brow. "Why are you congratulating me?" Jiwon asked confused. "You know what, I just realize, that you're really PRETTY. That's why all boys fall for you" L.Joe said all of a sudden.

"... I don't understand" Jiwon said. "... You will understand what I'm trying to say to you in the near future. If I say more further information, you might think that I'm a spoiler already and I hate to be a spoiler" L.Joe said serious and broke the hug. She looked at L.Joe who has a wide smile on his face. She was about to ask more when...

"~Flight 1oo4, please come inside already. Flight 1oo4, please come inside already~" "Oh well! Looks like my flight is ready" L.Joe said and looked at his watch. "I should leave now" L.Joe looked up with a slight smile and looked at Jiwon. "And as for you, don't you DARE forget what I've just said" L.Joe said and winked as he finally left.

Jiwon sighed and frowned a bit as she felt sad that her cousin already went back to America. She was about to walk when she noticed Luhan not walking yet. "Yah!" Jiwon called as Luhan turned back. "Wae?" Luhan asked and tilted his head. "What are you waiting for? Let's get going now" Jiwon said and pointed the exit to the airport through her lips.

Luhan just remained silent. "Yah! Is there someone whom you waiting for in here?" Jiwon asked and raised a brow. "... Isn't it that obvious my dear cousin?" Luhan asked and cro

Please log in to read the full chapter