✖o25✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o25✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

"I'm sleepy already~" Chanyeol said while giggling. "Chanyeol, you're not sleepy. You're drunk already" Kris said with a poker face. "Oh? Is that so?" Chanyeol said innocently and suddenly grinned. "Why don't you rest at my room first?" Suho suggested. "Chincha? Is that okay with you?" Chanyeol asked and smiled sheepishly. "Yeah! That's why I suggested it! Go on" Suho said pointing the stairs.

"Gee thanks hyung" Chanyeol said and kissed Suho in the cheeks making Suho disgusted at the same time irritated. Chanyeol was about to kiss him again when Suho blocked Chanyeol's face with his palms. "Aish! Don't kiss me! Just go upstairs will ya?" Suho said irritated and pushed Chanyeol's face away. "Hyung, can I sleep also?" Baekhyun asked and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Neh! Rest all you want" Suho said keep nodding as Chanyeol grinned all of a sudden while Baekhyun giggled making them looked at the two weirdly. "Just don't do... weird stuffs, okay?" Suho said looking at the two terrified. "Like... what?" the two asked in unison and tilted their heads. "No moments, no moments. ESPECIALLY! No yadong in my room" Suho emphasized and make an 'X' mark with his hands.

"Aww! It's that so?" the two said and pouted. "Yeah! That's uncomfortable and... disgusting. Don't be like the maknae who loves a man" Suho said and sighed. "Don't worry hyung. We have a girlfriend. We won't do that kind of thing. We're men, real men" the two answered back as they show their muscles. "I thought you will rest?" Suho asked sarcastly as he doesn't want to talk to them anymore.

"We will rest now. Goodnight!" the two said happily while waving their hands and went upstairs. "Hyung, we will go now" D.O muttered while his palms are on his head. "I gotta bring this man home" D.O added pointing at Kai who is fooling around with Suho's hair. Suho looked at Kai slowly weirdly before slapping Kai's hands away from him.

"Hey girl~ What's your name? Can I have your number?~" Kai said with a flirty drunk voice. "Aish! I'm not a girl for Pete's sake!" Suho said and sighed in frustration. "... You're lying! Hard to get eh? Why are the girls so feisty these days?" Kai said smirking while shaking his head. "Kai, you're drunk. Go home" Suho said with a poker face.

"No I'm not drunk! Who told you I'm drunk huh? The great Kim Jongin wouldn't be drunk EVER in his life. Do you understand feisty girl?" Kai said pointing his finger to Suho while hiccuping. "D.O why don't you take him home already?" Suho said as D.O nodded as he took Kai slowly. "Yah! Let go of me! I'm still talking to the feisty girl here! Can't you see? You don't have any manners innocent guy" Kai hissed looking at D.O drunkily.

"Aish! Let's go already!" D.O said as he was trying his best and strength to pull Kai away from the house until he suceed. Suho shook his head and looked away. "So... who is still awake?" Suho asked as he looked each one of them. "I'm still up" Kris said coolly. "Me too" Xiumin said and raised his hands happily. "Make it three" Chen added making Suho smirked and grinned all of a sudden.

"Yah oldie! What are you smirking at?" Kris asked and furrowed his eyebrows. "A-anni. I'm just happy because there is still someone who is in their normal condition" Suho lied and chuckled. "Anyways, where's Tao and Lay?" Kris asked looking around. "Sleeping" Chen said simply. "Where?" Xiumin asked and tilted his head. "There" Chen said pointing at the two who is sleeping on the ground with a snore making them laughed.

"So, what are your plans?" Xiumin asked and sighed. "Drink all night" Suho suggested. "Sounds like a great idea" Kris said and nodded. "Cheers!" the four said happily and drink a bottle of soju. While drinking, Suho was just drinking lightly to avoid himself to get him drunk. Hours later, he looked at the three and noticed Kris already drunk as his head was resting on the table as Suho smirked seeing Xiumin keep blinking meaning, he's drunk.

"Hyung" Suho said. "Neh?~" Xiumin asked as his voice has this drunk tone. "Can I ask you something?" Suho asked and smiled widely. "Oh sure!~ What is it?~" Xiumin asked and had this drunk smile

Please log in to read the full chapter