✖o36✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o36✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

Jiwon opened her eyes slowly and covered her eyes a bit as the light was striking to her eyes. She blinked as she was at this white room. 'I am here again?' she thought as she got familiar with the place. "She's awake" someone said. She turned beside her and got startled when she saw a group of boys. She eyed each one of them and moved away a bit as she got familiar with their faces.

"Relax. We're not here to hurt you" they said with an assuring smile. "Gwenchanha?" Xiumin went beside her worried. "Kinda?" Jiwon said unsure. "Do you still feel a pain?" Xiumin asked. "Kinda? All of my body" Jiwon muttered and slowly nodded. "Aish! What the heck are you even thinking? Can't you see, she's a girl?" Xiumin hissed as they flicked their forehead really hard.

"Do you think she will fight back huh? My gosh! This is worst than hazing!" Xiumin hissed pointing at Jiwon. "Jeez! He's worse than Luhan hyung" Tao muttered. "What did you say huh? You want me to hit you with your wushu stick huh?" Xiumin hissed. "Anni! This wushu stick is more expensive than my Gucci bag" Tao pouted and shook his head.

'Why are they here?' Jiwon thought and raised a brow. Suho slowly approached Jiwon looking down. She got startled almost jumped to her place when Suho suddenly grabbed her wrists. "M-mwo? What are you doing?" Jiwon said startling. "Mianhe! Mianhe! I'm really sorry" Suho begged crying. "Huh? What are you saying?" Jiwon asked confused.

"I was the one who told them to beat you. Mianhe! Please forgive me" Suho said as he burried his face to her shoulder as the others sighed and shook his head thinking that Suho is really weird. "Huh? But why?" Jiwon asked. "Because of the video" Suho blurted as Jiwon got more confused. "Huh? Video?" Jiwon asked and raised a brow.

"Here" Kris said showing the video that Chanyeol recorded as Jiwon watched it carefully. Jiwon then slowly chuckled and shook her head and nodded. "Chincha?!" Suho said as he lifted his head with a wide smile. "Yehey! Thank you so much!" Suho said and was about to hug Jiwon. "It's okay now" Jiwon said and slowly nodded.

"My gosh grandpa! You're too ugly to cry" Xiumin said with a terrified look. "You don't know if he's really crying or just acting because he doesn't have any tears dropping from his face" Chen said sarcastly laughing hard as they laughed along leaving a pouting Suho who just slowly stood up from the bed. "I hate you all" Suho muttered.

"And I'm sorry also because I was the one who told them what to do to you" Kris said as Jiwon nodded with a smile. "Jeez! I thought you're gonna cry also with no tears" Chen joked and chuckled. "Ain't no ! Crying isn't my style" Kris said coolly and shook his head. "How about you? You won't apologize to her?" Xiumin asked looking at the others.

"We will! That's why we're here" Baekhyun said divaishly and rolled his eyes as they slowly approached Jiwon. "About yesterday, we're really sorry that we really hurt you that's why you're in this condition right now. I know we did it too much, we should just talk to you" they apologized and bowed for too long. "It's okay now. What can I do? It already happen" Jiwon said and smiled.

"Aww! How sweet! Cry also" Chen said sarcastly and smirked. "Why would we?" they answered with a poker face. "Since it's all settled, why don't you introduce yourselves to her?" Kris commanded. Lay was about to introduce when Chen stopped him. "Oh no biatch! Be the last one to introduce" Chen said as Lay slowly nodded.

"Anneonghaseo Byun Baekhyun-imnida" he introduced with a smile. Jiwon looked at Baekhyun carefully and tilted her head remembering something. "Our problem? Isn't it that obvious? Offcourse it's you" the boy said and smirked. Nothing. But one of our friends is" the boy answered. She looked at Baekhyun for too long and pursed her lips.

"You kidding me? He's the most popular student in here and all girls fall for him. And you don't know him? Excuse me, don't act so naive now" the boy said. "You

Please log in to read the full chapter