✖o43✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o43✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

It was midnight as Jiwon opened her eyes and groaned as she can't sleep. She stood up to her bed and left her room and went downstairs to have a fresh air. She jumped got startled as he saw a boy sitting alone in the dark. She narrowed her eyes in curiousity. "Who is that?" Jiwon mumbled talking to herself. "It is just me" she narrowed her eyes familiar with the boy's voice.

The boy looked back as she narrowed her eyes revealing Sehun with his usual look as the light of the night was brightening his whole face before he slowly turned back and sighed. "Why are you still awake?" Jiwon asked as she slowly approached Sehun. "I can't sleep" Sehun answered simply. "Why are you still awake too?" Sehun asked and looked at Jiwon who is already beside him.

"Same answer" Jiwon answered and sighed. "Why are you beside me?" Sehun asked coldly and raised a brow. "Wae? I shouldn't be by your side by now?" Jiwon asked and looked at Sehun. "Just asking" Sehun muttered and looked down and had an awkward silence. "About the game earlier..." Sehun spoke and remained silent. "You're fooling around with them do you?" Sehun continued and looked at Jiwon.

"What makes you say that?" Jiwon asked and raised a brow. "You're the one that likes to fool around and doesn't even take things seriously" Sehun answered as Jiwon chuckled and shook her head. "Listen gay dude" Jiwon said and sighed. "You can feel the emotion of a person through their face especially to their eyes if they're telling the truth or not" Jiwon answered.

"What does that mean?" Sehun asked confused. "If you saw my look while I'm answering earlier, you'll know what I felt earlier" Jiwon answered and looked away and yawned. "I'm sleepy already. Thanks for the short talk" Jiwon added and smiled as she stood up and left leaving Sehun dumbfounded. 'What does she mean by that?' Sehun thought and slowly scratched his head.

The next day, they all went to school together. Chen and Xiumin ride on a bus together with Jiwon and Sehun, while Tao, Kris, Suho, Lay, D.O and Kai ride with their own cars. Chanyeol and Baekhyun ride on their motorbikes. During their Music time... "Okay class! Project time!" the teacher said happily as his students growled boringly. "Don't worry, it's not that hard. You will only perform" the teacher added.

"Perform what?" they asked in unison and tilted their heads. "Dancing" the teacher answered happily as Jiwon felt uneasy all of a sudden hearing it. "Group yourselves by pair and you will perform any types of dance you want. You will perform it three weeks by now" the teacher declared as their students stood up and find a partner.

Meanwhile, Jiwon approached her teacher uneasily. "Oh? Ms. Nam! What's the problem?" the teacher asked and smiled as Jiwon remained silent for a second while playing her finger. "I'm sorry to say this ahjusshi but... I can't do the project" Jiwon said and looked down as the teacher got shocked and got confused at the same time. "Huh? What do you mean by that Ms. Nam? Wae?" the teacher asked.

"I just can't... do it. Mianhe ahjusshi" Jiwon apologized as she keep bowing as the teacher is still confused. "No Ms. Nam, you will do your project. If you don't, you won't have your project" the teacher said and shook his head. "... Gwenchanha" Jiwon blurted as the teacher got shocked. "What? Ms. Nam, you have high grades to my subject and your grade will suddenly go down because you don't have a project to me?" the teacher said.

"I'm sorry ahjusshi, I just can't do the project. If you want, I have the different project to them" Jiwon said. "But... your project will be harder than them" the teacher said. "Gwenchanha" Jiwon said and nodded continuously. "Hmm... let me think about it first. I'll tell it to you as soon as poss

Please log in to read the full chapter