✖o12✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o12✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

"There you are! Where have you been huh? I told you to stay in here" Luhan said worried. "Relax oppa, I was just in the rest room" Jiwon said and looked at Luhan with an assuring smile. "Okay okay! Let's go home" Luhan said. "The party is over?" Jiwon said. "Don't you like that? You can go home like you wanted" Luhan said and smiled. "Oh? Yeah right!" Jiwon said and scratched her head.

"Have you seen Sehun?" Baekhyun asked Chen. "Nope" Chen said and shook his head. "Where did he go?" Chanyeol asked. "I don't know Park Chanyeol! Didn't you heard what I've said just now? Jeez! Clean your ears first before saying something" Chen said sarcastly and rolled his eyes. "So, Sehun didn't kiss someone?" Baekhyun asked.

Chen looked at Baekhyun with a poker face. "Why don't you ask him personally? Do you have an eye defect huh? Excuse me, I'm not Sehun! We don't have a common traits anyway. Sehun is handsome. He's quiet, he's cold" Chen said. "How about you?" Chanyeo asked. "Well... I'm not that cold, I'm just sarcastic. I'm more quiet especially... I'm more handsome than him" Chen said arrogantly.

Hearing that, they got disgusted and fake puke. "Ugh! So gross" Baekhyun said divaishly. "That's the most disgusting statement that you've said" Chanyeol added and furrowed his eyebrows. "And you're the most boring persons I've ever talk to for the past years in my existence. You're no fun" Chen answered back. "Oh? So you think were toys now?" Chanyeol said.

"Yeah! You look like a monkey whos wearing some band clothes while you're holding a drum smiling creepily" Chen said sarcastly and scoffed. "How about me?" Baekhyun asked. "You look like Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh who looks like a goth emo because of your thick eyeliner" Chen said bitterly and rolled his eyes. "Yah! You've rossed the line already" Chanyeol said.

"Which means I win the argument? Great! So that I won't have a boring conversations with you anymore" Chen said and looked away. "Excuse me, for your information, we're not boring" Baekhyun said and raised a brow. "People loves to talk to us you know" Chanyeol added. "Well, for me, you don't" Chen said and shrugged. "What makes you say that?" Baekhyun asked.

"First of all, you're talkative. Second, you should be acring at your own problems and not the others unless they told you so. Third, you keep gossipping people's lives. Fourth, you keep asking some questions to someone non-stop. Are you guys some reporters huh? Preferably, Showbiz Reporter? You're always on the update to what happens to each students' lives here" Chen explained.

"... What's the last one to complete 'The Five Reasons Why Kim Jongdae Hates Baekyeol?' " Chanyeol asked nonchalantly. "Baekyeol? Yuck! That kinda !" Chen said and wrinkled his nose. "That's what people calls us when we're together" Baekhyun said and shrugged. "Ugh! You make me sick!" Chen said and rolled his eyes. "So, that's the last reason?" Chanyeol asked. "Wnt me to add more huh punk?" Chen hissed.

"And the '92 liners starts to fight again" Lay blurted and sighed. "Want to be my proxy unicorn? I would love to! You're weird, they're awful, you can communicate with each other. I'm sure you'll get related to them since the three of you looks like an alien" Chen looked at Lay with a poker face. "Jeez" Suho muttered and shook his head.

The two got home already. Luhan opened the door and opened the lights. Jiwon was about to walk in when she got startled hearing a girl shouting. She stepped back when a girl was coming to their direction until she fell on the doorstep. "Oppa" Seohyun called as she hugged Luhan tightly. "Hey! How did you get inside of the house?" Luhan asked and broke the hug.

"I got a key to your house, remember? And oppa, whos the girl?" Seohyun asked and pouted. "Oh! I forgot! I want you to meet, Nam Jiwon, my--" Luhan stopped whe

Please log in to read the full chapter