✖o32✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o32✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

"Oppa?" Jiwon asked looking around as she keep calling Luhan on the next day. "Where is he?" Jiwon muttered and scratched her head. "Where could be that deer be? Early in the morning and he's gone? Hmm... maybe he's taking care their wedding" Jiwon muttered and sighed. "I should get ready then" Jiwon said and went to take a bath.

>>Fast Forward>> So, while Jiwon was eating her breakfast, she narrowed her eyes and noticed something on the fridge. She moved closer which is a note. ~ I received a message from Sehun and he said that he will not go to school today because he's not feeling well. That means, you won't go to school either ~ it said. "Chincha?! Yehey!" Jiwon said and jumped in joy.

"Are you kidding me oppa?" Jiwon said happily as she read the note again. Her smile faded and change into a poker face. ~ PS: If you will go to Sehun's house and take care of him. Now, good luck Jiwon-ah! Love you! ~ "Aish! You gotta be kidding me" Jiwon said and sighed in disbelief. "No! I rather ggo to school than to take care of him! He might infect me and besides, I'm not his personal maid!" Jiwon blurted and shook her head.

"I'll just go to school" Jiwon said as she put the plate on the sink and slung her bag to her back and left the house. While she's locking the door, she screamed really hard when someone pinched her waist really hard. She turned back and sighed in relief seeing Chen and Xiumin whos chuckling. "What are you guys doing here?" Jiwon asked.

"We just heard that our Sehunnie is sick" Chen said. "So, we thought that we go here and might come together to school Sehun's house with us?" Xiumin added with a cute smile as Jiwon wrinkled her nose thinking hard if she will go to them or not. "Nah, I don't want to go to that gay's house" Jiwon said and shook her head.

"Please?" Xiumin pleaded as Jiwon shook her head. "Pretty please?" Xiumin begged this time. "Na uh" Jiwon said and shook her head. "Do it already" Chen blurted. "What do you mean--" Jiwon was cut off when she looked at Xiumin who sighed and took the deep breath before making an aegyo. "Oh no! I don't like that!" Jiwon said keep shaking her head.

"Pleeeaaase?" Xiumin said still making an aegyo. "Please make it stop!" Jiwon said and covered her eyes. Oh! For your information, Nam Jiwon's weakness is when someone is making an aegyo in front of her except if the people isn't that cute at all. Mostly, her weakness is kids whos making an aegyo for some reason... they want something from Jiwon that she doesn't like it. So yeah! In the end, she agrees to it.

"I won't stop until you come with us" Xiumin said. "Okay okay! I'll go with you! Just don't make an aegyo in front of me" Jiwon said as Xiumin stopped and grinned. Jiwon slowly uncovered her eyes and change into a pout. "I hate you now" Jiwon muttered and looked down. "Come on" the two said as they linked arms to her and walked to Sehun's house.

They were already in front of Sehun's house. They blinked in confusion when they turned the knob, the door was opened. "Mwo? The door is open?" Xiumin said shocked. "Good thing the burglars didn't come here" Chen said. "Or maybe they already invade here" Xiumin said and shrugged. "Omo! Our Sehunnie" Chen said and gasped as he was the first one go inside and immediately look around the whole house.

"Is that what you call that gay?" Jiwon asked and keep blinking as Xiumin nodded. "You own that gay?" Jiwon asked and scratched her head as Xiumin nodded. "Jeez! Bummer!" Jiwon said and shook her head before looking away. She slowly went upstairs to looked around. She stopped and looked at this one room which is the door is slightly open.

She peeked her head inside and looked at the room. She finally saw Sehun in his bed still sleeping. She silently went inside and wrinkled her nose in annoyance seeing his room really in mess. "Aish! Is he insane? He can sleep in thi

Please log in to read the full chapter