✖o58✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖o58✖

-- Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart --

 

"Thank you" she thanked and smiled as they were in front of Jiwon's doorstep. "You should go home now" Jiwon said as Sehun nodded and gave Jongmin to her as she was the one who is carrying him this time. She bid goodbye same as him. She closed the door and went upstairs as she put Jongmin to another room where L.Joe and Myungsoo slept before. She covered Jongmin's body with a blanket and patted his head.

She sighed and blew her bangs in frustration. Then, she narrowed her eyes as she saw something from outside. She moved closer to the window as she saw a heavy amount of rain pouring down. She widened her eyes as she remembered Sehun all of a sudden. Meanwhile, Sehun widened his eyes as he was immediately aware at the heavy rain. "Aish!" Sehun said in annoyance as he covered his head with his hand and ran really fast.

He stopped and stomped his feet while whining as he was soaking wet already. "Aiish!" Sehun said and ruffled his hair as he just let himself soak more in the rain. He looked up and raised a brow in confusion when he saw an umbrella on top of his head. He looked beside him and saw Jiwon who is holding the umbrella as Sehun softened inside. Jiwon looked at Sehun from head to toe first before she immediately looked away.

"Why don't you stay at my house first?" Jiwon suggested. "But... my umma--" Sehun was cut off. "I already told her about it and in fact, she's really fine by it. And she told me that she can handle it by herself without your help. So yeah!" Jiwon said and nodded as Sehun pouted. "I still need to go home" Sehun said. "You won't go home tonight. I just heard the news that this will continue the whole night" Jiwon said.

Sehun remained sillent and bit his lip. "Just stay at my house for tonight, I have an extra clothes in there" Jiwon said and linked arms with Sehun. "Mwo?! You will make me wear your clothes?!" Sehun said shocked. "Neh! Since your gay..." Jiwon remained silent and doubt whether if she will continue it. "So... what is it if I'm gay?" Sehun asked serious making her snapped out of her thoughts.

"Anni... I'm just fooling around silly" Jiwon said and chuckled as Sehun smiled a bit and looked away. As soon they were home, Jiwon stopped linking arms with Sehun making Sehun frowned. "I'll just get you a clothes" Jiwon said as she ran upstairs to get some clothes to Sehun. She threw the clothes and a towel to Sehun as soon she went down making Sehun caught the things.

"Did you eat already?" Jiwon asked as she went to the kitchen. "Why are you asking me that?" Sehun asked and raised a brow. "Isn't it bad to ask you that question?" Jiwon asked confused. "We've been together the whole time today. You should know it already my actions the whole time" Sehun said and chuckled at Jiwon's sillyness. "I'm sorry,o--" Jiwon was cut off and stopped and widened her eyes all of a sudden.

She saw Sehun who held his wet shirt and pulled it up revealing his abs making Jiwon blushed and jaw drop. Sehun ed his pants before he pulled his pants down revealing his boxer. Jiwon widened her eyes all of a sudden before she looked away as it wasn't her intention to look at... you know. 'Maybe he didn't saw--' Jiwon's thought was cut off. "Yah! Nam Jiwon!" Sehun called as she looked at him who is shocked.

"N-neh?" Jiwon stuttered not looking at him. "Why are you looking at me earlier? You ert!" Sehun said and threw a thing that's near him to Jiwon. "Aaaw!" Jiwon winced in pain and rubbed her head as she glared at Sehun. "Yah! What was that for?" Jiwon hissed jaw drop. "For being a ert" Sehun said playfully and stuck his tongue. "ert?! Me?! I thought you're gay huh? You're uncomfortable now in front of me eh?" Jiwon said in disbelief.

"It's not like that" Sehun said and keep shaking his head. "Reasoons" Jiwon said divaishly and rolled her eyes. "Even if I'm gay, I'm still a man Nam Jiwon for your information" Sehun said serious as he moved closer to Jiwon but she keep stepping back. She stopped and her back got hit by the wall as soon there's no more space to step back making his advantage to move closer until there's only one inch gap to them.

He slammed his palms beside her head. "Do you know that a gay person can still be a man for a day if they feel something that there's someone whos uncomfortable in front of them. Especially..." Sehun pause

Please log in to read the full chapter